Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny "Pokémon of the Day" Sprites
Photo 
Heyo everyone, I've heard a lot of our users mentioning that they love the feature where the "Pokémon of the Day" sprite can be shiny. Someone on our Discord server brought it up as well; adding that it'd be neat if there was a thread dedicated specifically to these shiny mons  Smile

Example:

[Image: 7dbccd70429146c2bc4f098bb4ead10f.png]

I've found that the easiest way to capture said shiny (see what I did there?) is to download Lightshot Screenshot (FREE & virus-free), hold Command (Mac)/ Control (Win), highlight the screenshot, press C, and then paste (Command + V/ Control + V) in your post

So without further ado, let there be shinies! Heart
oooh yee, I got tons of these guys

[Image: yep.jpg]
[Image: dargonit.jpg]
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Sep 25, 2016, 12:39 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote:
How do i post stuff?

(Sep 25, 2016, 02:40 PM)pokemikey Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2016, 12:39 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote:
How do i post stuff?

I don't get it.... You just posted something....

Anyway, I saw one a couple weeks ago. Didn't take a pic though. It was Ralts I think.
[Image: .eJwFwdsNAiEQAMBeKIDHgjyuGYMcARIOCLv3ocb...OdwDAKwBH8]

So far
Can you refresh the page and have a chance of getting one. Or do you have to leave and come back?
(Sep 26, 2016, 08:28 AM)youngtomlin Wrote: Can you refresh the page and have a chance of getting one. Or do you have to leave and come back?

You can refresh the page.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
[Image: 11eeedc1f312419bb144f5e0e567e359.png]

@pokemikey "I've found that the easiest way to capture said shiny (see what I did there?) is to download Lightshot Screenshot (FREE & virus-free), hold Command (Mac)/ Control (Win), highlight the screenshot, press C, and then paste (Command + V/ Control + V) in your post"
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Not like I had a now closed thread of this or anything...

*ahem* Yeah, I have a few. If I were to dig through my files I could probably find them, but since I refuse to post them, I'll just list 'em:
*digs through files*
All, here we go.
  • Emboar
I swear I have more, but I refuse to continue digging
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Sep 29, 2016, 11:33 AM)wundrweapon Wrote:
Not like I had a now closed thread of this or anything...

*ahem* Yeah, I have a few. If I were to dig through my files I could probably find them, but since I refuse to post them, I'll just list 'em:
*digs through files*
All, here we go.
  • Emboar
I swear I have more, but I refuse to continue digging

There is no picture there? I'm sad because I like shiny Emboar.  Sad