Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Showdown] The most thankful of Thanksgiving cups.
(Nov 11, 2015, 01:23 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 10:53 AM)Eckley Wrote: I'm thankful for you, Rogue xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo <3

enter the cup.

don't tell me what to do
Im in, i finally get to use typloshion where he wont get destroyed Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Alright ye bunch of turkeys, I'm in. Now to make Bibarel work.....
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I wanna join this. Sounds like fun
Bumping for more people to see
i want to join
I would love to join , but it would be my first Tournament ever , so i know just very little about the rules, what i have to select and the website showdown itself :c
I'm really bad at competitive play but I'd like to join. Just don't make fun of my terrible choices pls XD
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Nov 15, 2015, 02:07 PM)Feax Wrote: I would love to join , but it would be my first Tournament ever , so i know just very little about the rules, what i have to select and the website showdown itself :c

The rules are on the first page. It's a double battle, and you can only use Pokemon from the list. As for Showdown, click the link here where you can make a team, and then you'll be able to battle people in the tournament using this website

(Nov 15, 2015, 02:49 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: I'm really bad at competitive play but I'd like to join. Just don't make fun of my terrible choices pls XD

It's all fun haha, you can't get much worse than me
I'll join. It'll be great to play against other players. May the best trainer win! :D
Pokemon trainer since 2004!