Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

So what pokemon do you think will be near you?
When pokemon go comes out I'm hoping (read dreading) that certain pokes will show up in certain places. For example, where I live is a very cold rural area with lots of farms and woodlands. As such I'm expecting to find things like cubchoo, tediursa, hoothoot and miltank and other things along that vein. What kind of pokes does everyone think or hope will be near them?

Edit: Also deerling, lots of deerling.... and whenever they introduce a turkey pokemon that too
Well seeing has with my vivilion becoming the modern style even though i live the suburbs i think if this is true the pokemon around are gonna be things that you'd see living in cities, steel types, rodent pokemon, bird pokemon, stuff like that :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I envy your steel types =P
(Sep 18, 2015, 09:46 AM)wpendragon Wrote: When pokemon go comes out I'm hoping (read dreading) that certain pokes will show up in certain places. For example, where I live is a very cold rural area with lots of farms and woodlands. As such I'm expecting to find things like cubchoo, tediursa, hoothoot and miltank and other things along that vein. What kind of pokes does everyone think or hope will be near them?

Because i live in liverpool probably klefki charizard and grimer
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
grimer eh? Charazard will be nice, but I hope you don't find yourself in a place surrounded by grimer...could be worse though...I'm still scared that I'll wake up one day to a mr.mime just chilling in the corner of my room in the middle of the night....
Pineco, Durant, Sliggoo, Farfetch'd, Pidove, Wingull, Mandibuzz, Haunter, Seedot, Miltank.

Alot of pine cones and acorns here. Also we have alot of common animals in our towns such as ants, seagulls, pigeons, ducks. After it rains, slugs and snails appear. Then every once in awhile i think there are vultures and also friends do talk about very mischievous ghost encounters.

Those are the reasons on why i picked these Pokemon.  :D
man...can't sleep on haunter...he'll lick ya till you are dead. Remind me to keep you in mind when pokemon go comes out cause sliggoo and its family are the cutest dragons ever xD
Zubats and Rattatas.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Sep 18, 2015, 11:19 AM)wpendragon Wrote: man...can't sleep on haunter...he'll lick ya till you are dead. Remind me to keep you in mind when pokemon go comes out cause sliggoo and its family are the cutest dragons ever xD

I picked haunter because he is seen to be a ghost pokemon that likes to be playful most of the time in the shows. I can imagine him messing with people by moving things around the house or spooking them because it makes the haunter laugh. Smile Oh now that i think about it, Sliggoo probably aren't those garden slugs/snails. I think they are sea slugs probably right? Hmm, i'm not too sure but there might be sea slugs in the water near by so it could still be true. :D
Every time you get a chill up your spine it would be a haunter xD. Sliggoo could be a guarden slug as long as you live somewhere damp I think, that or shellos.