Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

So what pokemon do you think will be near you?
Heck, my country is in a tropical climate, so probably some pokémon to do with heat or water (since we also have the biggest fresh water reserve in the world).
Also, because of the Amazon Rainforest, maybe lots of grass typings, sounds like a cool diversity to have.
But if we also look at the alarming crime rates, wich I personally think is way to negative for the franchise to focus on, we could have some dark types.
and Cause of the Rainforest you might even run into a Mew! after all thats where the originally found the thing apperently xD
I wanna say the normal, A pikachu, caterpie, fletchling, and etc.
And if I'm lucky a charizard XD
fish pokemon maybe for me and some rain pokemon as well because the weather is horrible here
[Image: solrock.gif] [Image: magmar.gif] [Image: slugma.gif]
If you haven't seen the pattern... it's really hot here...
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
I live near a destroyed mansion, so im pretty sure i'll see some gastlys, haunters and gengars x)

(Sep 21, 2015, 04:31 AM)naitre Wrote: Probably normal and grass types. Pretty much any of the Pokemon you encounter early on in the grass - Pidgey, Poochyena, Rattata, Caterpie, Pikachu, Fletchling, and friends.

This. There's also a river and a pond within walking distance from me so I suppose I should add some fish Pokémon, like magikarp, basculin, kyogre...
Hmm... I live in a desert rural area, so I'd think that would mean Ekans and Arbok would be around, and it would make some sense if I got Sandshrew/Sandslash as well. Maybe all the desert Pokemon.

However, I actually think that GO will be region based, as opposed to area. US getting Unova pokes, etc. Maybe they'll spread out all the Japan regions for those that don't have one yet.
i live in the netherlands, i'm thinking there would be a lot of water and flying types here. And in rural areas miltank and other farm pokemon. the mascots of my town are bucks. So a skiddo would be fun.
Unfortunately, I live in the desert. However, I dearly hope there are flygon or trapinch. That would make me happy.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?