Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Special Egglocke Help Please
tl;dr EDITED: Might be looking for eggs in the future.

So let me preface this by saying I'm sorry if this is kind of in the wrong place. Wasn't sure where to put this.

So I tend to get a lot more of a kick out of pokemon games when I nuzlocke the story. I've done normal nuzlockes and normal egglockes/wounderlockes, but as you should with everything I've tried to make it more and more interesting. Currently I'm doing a unique egglocke in OR.

The Rules:
-Trade 6 pokemon for random eggs
-Only use those pokemon hatched from those eggs for the entire game
-No PokeMarts
-1 time use of PokeCenter after defeating each Gym leader (1 time use before first E4 challenge)
-No grinding (New rule for me. So far so good.)
-When a pokemon dies must trade it out for a new random egg
-Blackout = Gameover (debating making full team switch but idk if this would even be realistic to do, but I dont ever plan on it happening.)

So far its been a pleasant experience, however I just hit my first mishap. I lost one of my pokemon on the first gym leader.

Current Progress: Defeated Roxanne
Current Team:
-Byron(Durant) lv12
-Wulfric(Totodile) lv13
-Wallace(Feebas) lv8
-Winona(Starly) lv13
-Sidney(Poochyena) lv12
-Roark(Lileep) lv1

Lost Members:
-Flint(Cyndaquil) lv12 :: Caught a random Rock Tomb Sad

I do have a reason for writing this post other than just to share this story. (I usually don't share my stories but if you guys are interested to know how its going I'll keep updating) I am really writing this up because I'm in need of a new random egg. With the death of Flint weighing heavily it is time for the new generation to take his place. So I'm looking for any egg. I would appreciate you not spoiling the surprise of what is in the egg, and it doesn't have to be a special bred pokemon. It can simply be a reject of past breeding projects or some random egg thats been taking up space in you PC since the games release. If you can help me out and hook me up please please please let me know asap. Can't continue my game till I find a new egg.

EDIT: New team member to replace Flint. TY w2gMk
I have a bunch of eggs I've forgotten about that I can trade to you if you'd like Smile
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I would really like that Smile. I just need one as of right now, and I'd be extra greatful if you are avaliable to trade it right now.

FC: 0834 0926 3179
Hey if you need eggs I can help
(Jun 15, 2015, 10:57 AM)ManOfColor Wrote: I would really like that Smile. I just need one as of right now, and I'd be extra greatful if you are avaliable to trade it right now.

FC: 0834 0926 3179

I am available right now Smile

2681-1867-7135
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

Great I'm on right now. This guys IGN name is Meimu
Just make sure to tell me what was in the egg Smile
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

I edited the top post with the new team member. Roark the Lileep
I have 5 eggs for you if you still need eggs
I'll trade you some, how many do you need?