Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Start ORAS over?
So I've been debating on starting over my ORAS copy and do a randomizer Nuzlocke. I'm fighting this over because I have competitive pokes, but I never use them! Can you give me your opinions plz?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
either put them in pokebank or buy another copy. I bought Alpha Sapphire for competitive use and Omega Ruby fr Nuzlockes and such.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(May 4, 2015, 06:54 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: either put them in pokebank or buy another copy. I bought Alpha Sapphire for competitive use and Omega Ruby fr Nuzlockes and such.

But there's something wrong. In fact, two problems:
1. I don't use Pokebank for the fact that I would never use it, +Annual fee makes me cheap and I'm 13.
2. Like I said, I never use the competitive pokes anymore. But I don't want to regret the decision I make if I wanted to try them out again...
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Best save your competitive pokes as well as other valuable Pokemon for on either Pokebank or another copy ( if you want to save items). Besides just ask your parents if they can let you buy the app since its only $5 a year which is honestly cheap.
I think I might try to give away the comp. pokes thinking about it. I NEVER use my Mamoswine, and other pokes just collect dust while I'm playing MOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNSTTTEEEEEEEEEERRR HUUUUUUUUUNNNNNTEEERR*gasp* FOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUR*GASP* ULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dang that was alot of breathe, but yeah, expect some comp. pokes maybe.

Edit: or not because im lazy
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
You can give your BR pokemons to a friend, so that when you will need them you can ask for them back.
I'd suggest getting a 10 dollar eshop card with your savings and getting Pokebank if you want to preserve your competitive Pokemon. You can also ask a friend to hold on to them for you
[Insert signature here]
if you don't want to pay for pokebank and don't want to lose some pokes ask for someone to hold the pokemon for you after you reset you get it back
Pokebank is actually really cheap, and if you want, I could hold onto the pokes/ items while you locke, and give em back after

If you really don't care that much about them: do a give away of all your competitive/good/shiny pokémon and make other people happy with them :D