Pokemon Forever
Start ORAS over? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Start ORAS over? (/Thread-Start-ORAS-over)

Start ORAS over? - GingerxPug - May 4, 2015

So I've been debating on starting over my ORAS copy and do a randomizer Nuzlocke. I'm fighting this over because I have competitive pokes, but I never use them! Can you give me your opinions plz?

RE: Start ORAS over? - Slec - May 4, 2015

either put them in pokebank or buy another copy. I bought Alpha Sapphire for competitive use and Omega Ruby fr Nuzlockes and such.

RE: Start ORAS over? - GingerxPug - May 4, 2015

(May 4, 2015, 06:54 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: either put them in pokebank or buy another copy. I bought Alpha Sapphire for competitive use and Omega Ruby fr Nuzlockes and such.

But there's something wrong. In fact, two problems:
1. I don't use Pokebank for the fact that I would never use it, +Annual fee makes me cheap and I'm 13.
2. Like I said, I never use the competitive pokes anymore. But I don't want to regret the decision I make if I wanted to try them out again...

RE: Start ORAS over? - Black117 - May 4, 2015

Best save your competitive pokes as well as other valuable Pokemon for on either Pokebank or another copy ( if you want to save items). Besides just ask your parents if they can let you buy the app since its only $5 a year which is honestly cheap.

RE: Start ORAS over? - GingerxPug - May 4, 2015

I think I might try to give away the comp. pokes thinking about it. I NEVER use my Mamoswine, and other pokes just collect dust while I'm playing MOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNSTTTEEEEEEEEEERRR HUUUUUUUUUNNNNNTEEERR*gasp* FOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUR*GASP* ULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dang that was alot of breathe, but yeah, expect some comp. pokes maybe.

Edit: or not because im lazy

RE: Start ORAS over? - GiMYz - May 5, 2015

You can give your BR pokemons to a friend, so that when you will need them you can ask for them back.

RE: Start ORAS over? - Marcusube - May 5, 2015

I'd suggest getting a 10 dollar eshop card with your savings and getting Pokebank if you want to preserve your competitive Pokemon. You can also ask a friend to hold on to them for you

RE: Start ORAS over? - LeOOOGamER - May 6, 2015

if you don't want to pay for pokebank and don't want to lose some pokes ask for someone to hold the pokemon for you after you reset you get it back

RE: Start ORAS over? - beastmoose - May 6, 2015

Pokebank is actually really cheap, and if you want, I could hold onto the pokes/ items while you locke, and give em back after

RE: Start ORAS over? - kuun_kun - May 13, 2015

If you really don't care that much about them: do a give away of all your competitive/good/shiny pokémon and make other people happy with them :D