Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Stop
(Feb 15, 2016, 02:30 PM)Sleeper Wrote: What did he even do to lose his reputation?

He claimed that some he, his friends and (I think)his siblings drew some starters, but we found out that they were from deviantart. He then tried to pin it on the others who "drew" the pictures and wouldn't just say "Sorry, won't do it again".
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Err I thought we were going to drop this situation. Obviously he just wanted to impress, plus he did do giveaways, and all kids will be stubborn. I can vouch for that, I'm stubborn
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 15, 2016, 11:58 AM)Podfighterninja123 Wrote: What the Duck said, it was unneeded, he could of just informed a mod to do a mass pm of a letter of farewell instead of making a post.

WHAT DOES THE DUCK SAY?

I'm sorry.
it's 2022 and we livin
(Feb 15, 2016, 11:52 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: So today @Swimmingpenguin791 made a thread about leaving. We or most of us are familiar with this. BUT being mean to him and being rude is not the way to tell him to not post about him leaving. What if @naitre or @Eckley or even @Justin did it? Would they be treated like that? And saying just because hes a kid is sooo rude. Im 13 almost 14 this year. PLEASE BE NICE THIS IS A FREINDLY FORUM. Thank you for your time!!!!!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

First, OMG Im 13 too and almost 14 hahaha.

Second: you are god damn right. Maybe he/she is leaving for a good reason. People can try to convince him/her, but if he/she really want to leave, dont be mean.
(Feb 15, 2016, 02:30 PM)Sleeper Wrote: What did he even do to lose his reputation?

Made alts to increase his rep.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017