Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Tenebris_Kane 
I'm online and ready when you are
(Jan 16, 2018, 12:16 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @wightvoid 

I'm sorry it took a couple of days though, I will breed the rough skin gible immediately, when do you want to pick it up, I can have it ready anytimejust give me around 10 minutes to get it bred (dependant on whether the HA wants to pass down XD) I will probably be online for the next few hours checking back every so often so just message me if you want to trade tonight  Big Grin

Hey man I’ll be available all day so I’ll be checking for you periodically.
I can trade any time you are ready, I am about to do some work on my spreadsheets ready for some breeding so I should see your message quickly when you reply. Could you use the @ system  so I get an alert? That way it's easier to check back

(Jan 17, 2018, 09:17 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I can trade any time you are ready, I am about to do some work on my spreadsheets ready for some breeding so I should see your message quickly when you reply. Could you use the @ system  so I get an alert? That way it's easier to check back

@Tenebris_Kane 

I am about to grab my DS and add you.
@wightvoid 

I am ready and in the plaza for trading

@Tenebris_Kane
do you still have a prankster sableye with recover?
@Pokeballsohard 

Yeah, I think I still have a few of those. According to the stock list I actually have one with competitive ready IV's aswell so that one will only be missing Sp. Atk since it's careful nature and most people run physical knock off Sableye.

@Tenebris_Kane
do you want 
Love ball immunity gligar
Love ball static mareep with electric terrain, eerie impulse, iron tail, agility

Moon ball minior blue
Love ball jangmo o 
Moon ball mimikyu
Fast ball ponyta with morning sun, low kick, ally switch
Dream ball treecko with leaf storm, grass whistle, crunch 
OR a HA poke
@Pokeballsohard 

I would like to get the minior in a moon ball if that would be possible, is it the competitive IV one you want or did you want to breed it yourself to get different nature / moves etc?

@Tenebris_Kane
minior is fine and I'm gonna custom breed it myself, I just want HA and recover. 
also do you have HA thick fat swinub?