Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Pokeballsohard 

Sure, I should be able to get you those, I will need to do some breeding first though.

@Tenebris_Kane 
what from my list did you want?

Edit: I now have a spreadsheet of my breeding projects for you to choose from. Even if it says "unfinished", it just means I need to breed some stuff together to complete them... so Just let me know what you want for those 3.

spreadsheet is in my signature
Do you have a female protean froakie available?
@GENGHIS KHAN 

I don't know if I currently have a female but I could get you one if you are willing to wait a couple of days.

@Pokeballsohard

I am sorry I have been fairly inactive the last week, I plan to do some breeding in the next couple of days while I am travelling so I will get you the 3 Pokémon you requested. Don't worry about what you give in return since I really should have gotten round to your request sooner and I am fine with just getting you them for free.

(Mar 3, 2018, 12:47 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @GENGHIS KHAN 

I don't know if I currently have a female but I could get you one if you are willing to wait a couple of days.

@Pokeballsohard

I am sorry I have been fairly inactive the last week, I plan to do some breeding in the next couple of days while I am travelling so I will get you the 3 Pokémon you requested. Don't worry about what you give in return since I really should have gotten round to your request sooner and I am fine with just getting you them for free.

@Tenebris_Kane 

No worries man, i know how life gets sometimes. Just let me know when you wanna trade or if you want anything on my spreadsheet.
Breeding Projects
Im always looking for new HA's, EM's, and mons in rare balls.
PM me if you wanna trade for something.