Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Tenebris_Kane
for the 2 I'll send you
@Pokeballsohard 

I think I will scare people away though since I have a list of like 100 sets to design and I would like them to use at least some of the egg moves they already have  Wink

@Pokeballsohard 

Sorry for the wait for your Pokémon, they are ready now. I was typing more than breeding...

However good news is that the charmander that hatched is near 6 best, it has the right 5 IV's for competitive use and even on attack it is only missing 1 IV point giving it a rating of 'Fantastic'

@Tenebris_Kane  I guess we'll see lol, personally that's my favorite thing about pokemon. You can literally do whatever you want with anything you want almost. 
Idk if you saw the builds for volcarona and toxapex I posted.
@Tenebris_Kane it's all good. I'm in plaza
@Pokeballsohard 

I saw the builds, I have tried to build a stockpile toxapex before but I never gave it spit up, so that could be interesting. Thanks for those, I will build them soon. I gave you a rep since you have traded a few times and you are always really friendly  Blush

@Tenebris_Kane I'll disconnect and reconnect
If there's anything in particular you want a build for just let me know. I do a lot of testing and new things on showdown anyway @Tenebris_Kane
@Pokeballsohard 

I am always looking for new sets to build, mailny at the minute I want to try and breed the new stock into competitive Pokémon for my collection so if you want to build anything that is in that spreadsheet under the shop's front page be my guest

@Tenebris_Kane Okay, if I find a fun build I'll let you know. Always a pleasure.