Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] Scotty's Pokemon Ranch! Breedjects, Breedables, and More!
 SCOTTY'S POKéMON RANCH 
[Image: f13838ef4a4b06a7c33ec0ff6f7f6651.jpg]
Hallo, friends! For those who don't know me, my name is Scott, local amateur breeder and mediocre competitive battler! I'm a retired member of the Breeder Alliance and current member of the Amethyst 0mega breeder's guild! I've been around the PF forums for well over a year now, but I feel like I haven't done all that much. So, in an attempt to both give back to a community that has given so much to me and try to improve as a breeder, I've decided to open up a little trade outpost for anyone who might need a hand!

GOALS! 
Imagine, if you will, a place you could go to that would have the exact Pokémon you were looking for, available to you for free, right when you needed it! Somewhere that, if you needed something no one seemed to have, you could simply request someone to make it for you, and they would! Perhaps you've bred your perfect little friend, but don't have time to train it, and someone was willing to train it for you, just like that! That is my goal with this little ranch here!
In the past, whenever I needed something, I always had great people like @wartty and @0kamii right there willing to help me for nothing in return! I have always considered myself a decent breeder, usually able to breed something to the exact specifications I wanted. But, as it turns out... I don't really do that much breeding :P
I've bred my 5-6 IV competitive team and a few dozen others, I've completed the Alola dex, I've done everything in the postgame, and I now find myself struggling to find something to do ingame. So, with Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon just around the corner, I have made it my personal goal to have 4-5-6 IV, competitive nature, hidden ability versions of every new Alolan Pokémon!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE? 

As of this moment, my repertoire of breedables is a bit sparse, but over the next few weeks I will be working strenuously towards this goal! My assets will be updated continuously throughout the day, and I will ALWAYS try my best to get any and all trades and requests responded to as quicky as possible! But remember, I'm still a human being with a life outside of the wonderful world of Pokemon, so please, be patient!

Current Breedables

[Image: rowlet.png] [Image: litten.png]
[Image: popplio.png] Rattata
[Image: pikipek.png]

Current Alola HA's
(to be bred)

Yungoos [Image: crabrawler.png] [Image: cutiefly.png] [Image: rockruff.png]
[Image: mareanie.png] [Image: mudbray.png] [Image: dewpider.png] [Image: fomantis.png] [Image: morelull.png]
[Image: salandit.png] [Image: stufful.png] [Image: bounsweet.png]

WHERE CAN I SEE YOUR STOCK? 

At this moment, I am working on a Google Sheets where you will be able to see everything I currently have and look for something that interests you! If you don't see what you want, simply post a request in the replies and I will try to get back to you ASAP! I will have the Sheet up sometime later tonight, so stay tuned! 

CLOSING THOUGHTS 

For now, that's basically it! If anyone has any recommendations for me on how I should go about this, that'd be awesome! I've never done anything like this before, so I could really use some advice if you have any! I'll be building up my assets all night tonight, so if you have any requests, I'd be happy to oblige!
Right now, this is just an acknowledgment to let everyone know that this is happening, and will be updated and edited along the way! I hope to do a lot of good with this! Thanks a lot for reading, and I hope to assist you some time in the future! Have a fantastic evening!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
@ScottyThunder

Hey, Scotty!

Are you taking requests yet? I'd love to be your first customer.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Oct 14, 2017, 07:21 PM)0kamii Wrote: @ScottyThunder

Hey, Scotty!

Are you taking requests yet? I'd love to be your first customer.

- 0kamii

I'm currently just hatching Rowlet eggs, so I'm in dire need for a side project! What'll be, my friend?

@ScottyThunder

It's for Spooky Cup, so I'll PM you the details. Just in case any of my competitors are reading this. Okay?

- 0kamii

(Oct 14, 2017, 07:34 PM)0kamii Wrote: @ScottyThunder

It's for Spooky Cup, so I'll PM you the details. Just in case any of my competitors are reading this. Okay?

- 0kamii

Surely! We gotta keep the spoops on the low-down!

@RetroTyphlosion

I knew it!
Wink

@ScottyThunder

Sent.

- 0kamii

(Oct 14, 2017, 07:35 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Ooh, Scotty, I'm impressed! This website needs a great breeder like you!  Smile
I would like some of your Pokemon, so when your Google Sheet is open, let me know!
And, you might want to say whether or not these Pokemon are free. Are they?
I also have a few Pokemon I could give you to increase your stock. Rarer, more powerful Pokemon such as Rotom, Kangaskhan, Mawile, any starter, and others. If you want my help, let me know there as well!
Nice seeing you! Its great to have an active member like you in our forums.

I appreciate the support, it's good to know I've got a skilled breeder such as yourself to back me up! And oh yes, all trades and requests are (for now, at least) completely free! I've had my fair share of free mons from other great breeders, now it's my turn to give back! Thanks for letting me know I can count on you when I need something, but I think I'll just evaluate my inventory and start building up my own assets first, for pride's sake! Great seein' ya buddy!

@RetroTyphlosion gitgud, I have 1000+

@ScottyThunder I wont want anything I don't think, but I'd be happy to provide you with stuff you may want. If you need stuff like certain Breedjects with HAs, EMs, lemme know
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 14, 2017, 07:54 PM)Kris Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion gitgud, I have 1000+

@ScottyThunder I wont want anything I don't think, but I'd be happy to provide you with stuff you may want. If you need stuff like certain Breedjects with HAs, EMs, lemme know

Thanks @Kris , it means a lot  Big Grin

I like that spreadsheet already! Not even completed and yet it still looks neat and nice. Well done.
Anyhow, I'd like to place an order....

Rattata (Kanto if possible, but Alolan is fine).
Swagger
Double Team
Endeavor
Quick Attack
I need it at level 1. EVs, IVs, Nature, and anything else doesn't matter. 

Thanks a ton!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!