Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] Scotty's Pokemon Ranch! Breedjects, Breedables, and More!
(Nov 4, 2017, 07:42 PM)Bawnawgwa Wrote:
(Nov 4, 2017, 07:48 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2017, 03:43 PM)Bawnawgwa Wrote: Hello @ScottyThunder  I was told to try over here as I hunt for a shiny sandygast to start my USUM adventure.

Hello there! Sorry about the delay, for some reason I never got a notification from the tag. What can I do for ya?

Hey, I was on the gamefaq Pokemon sun trading forum looking for a shiny sandygast for USUM. Someone just said to come here and try to look :P.

I see. We'll, I must inform you that I'm not much of a shiny hunter, so I can't be of much help to you in that regard. However, there are numerous shiny shops around here, so I'm sure someone can help you out

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
I have some 5iv beldum (fantastic in Hp) also I have a shiny 5 iv charmander that i hatched yesterday, and other 5 iv Dhelmise and roggenrola. I kind of want something but I'll have to check. Do you want anything from me?

Could you get me a mirror move brave bird Doduo Jolly natured with 5+ ivs, (no iv in sp. attack)

Thank you Smile
(Nov 5, 2017, 08:56 AM)AverageJoe Wrote: I have some 5iv beldum (fantastic in Hp) also I have a shiny 5 iv charmander that i hatched yesterday, and other 5 iv Dhelmise and roggenrola. I kind of want something but I'll have to check. Do you want anything from me?

Could you get me a mirror move brave bird Doduo Jolly natured with 5+ ivs, (no iv in sp. attack)

Thank you Smile

Apologies for the late reply, I've been quite busy as of late. Since my current goal is just Alola pokemon, I'd love to take that Dhelmise off your hands! I'll have your order up in no time, but is there a certain ability your looking for? There isn't one listed, and I don't want to assume anything

@wartty wartty, my friend, I think it's high time I take you up on that offer of assistance! With the release of USUM in less than two weeks, I need to focus on getting these pokes bred for sets, and some of the HA hunts are proving to be a bit more tedious and time consuming than I had anticipated, so, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask for the following HA Pokemon:

Sandyghast
Comfey
Jangmo-o
Drampa
Togedemaru
Pyukumuku
Bruxish

Natures, IVs, EMs and the lot are irrelevant, I just need them with their respective Hidden Abilities. I don't know what I can offer in return, but I could really use your help, ol' pal!