Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

THE COMMUNAL POKéMON DIARY THREAD
7/3/16

My secrets friends, woke me up (I fell asleep again). They were excited, and they asked me if I heard the news. Of course I didn't since I was in the caves for three days. They said two major things happened just a while ago. The first one, a cave was said to appear in the Desert Ruins, and inside you can find dots inscribed in the wall. As soon as I heard that, I went out and immediately blew my eon flute to call latios. My secret base friends shouted "Celery! Celery!" as they ran to me. They were too late though, I was already heading towards route 111.

After landing, I rode my bike fast towards the desert and immediately went inside the said cave. I let the team out. At first they were confused, but when they saw the markings on the wall, they figured it out, and they were really pumped up.

We managed to open the secret door and inside, we found regirock.

[Image: regirock_chibi_by_redpawfigurines-d30mca2.jpg]
(rock and roll by redpawdesigns)

Before Adamant and I, approach him, ColTraceLook ran outside the cave. The rest of the team followed suit. I was disappointed about their cowardice and I went to get them. But before I could say a thing, I saw something I never thought I would. So it was true, they are here in Johto. So the team are not cowards, they just saw this before I did. So my friends weren't shouting Celery.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Before I knew it, I was running, trying to catch one. I gathered my senses and asked my team to look for a bold one. There were others running frantically, too. So I spent the rest of the day running around looking for a bold (and 5IV) celebi. I managed to find one but I had to release it (one of the perfect IVs were on Attack instead of Defense). Operation:Regis was postponed for the meantime, it is now time for Operation:Celery!!

[Image: f7dd6411d02d9a1fdff91c900bb58975de9ff83e_hq.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

9/3/16

Woohooo!!!!

Today is

Legen...

[Image: waitforit.gif]

...dary.

Legendary!

First and foremost, it's the first time I ever saw a solar eclipse, it's a bit cloudy but I was given the chance to see it as the cloud gave a small window to reveal the awesome sun and moon (Pokemon sun and moon *gasp*).

After that, my team and I spent the whole day looking for a bold 5IV celebi. We managed to find quite a few but they have the right IVs in the wrong place, Attack (*darn it*). So anyway, since celebi have 100 in all stats, I thought a calm may do as well. As the dusk falls, we encountered a strong celebi. It's modest, with 31/x/31/31/30/28 IVs. I settled on it, and pretty satisfied.

On the way home, Jouzan called and told me that he has the Regis and Kyurem. We were so hyped, as for the first time, we will be able to complete the pokedex. It only took us 20 years

[Image: 000621.jpg~c200]

I can't wait to tell my future children about this ( T3T),/m/

So when I got home, right before I sleep, we completed the trade.

First thing in the morning, I went to Professor Birch's House (He's my neighbor). I knocked and he seemed like he just got out of bed, but I excitedly presented him my Dex.

He congratulated me and told me a Director in Lilycove will give me a reward for it. So I ran outside his house, grabbed my eon flute to call latios. Surprisingly, he managed to stopped me before I blew on the flute, my secret friends didn't even ran that fast. Maybe he got faster because of the poochyenas chasing him. Lol.

I asked him what's the matter, and he told me to wait, as he rushed towards his lab. After a while he returned with two charms in his hand. I'm curious which one is the shiny charm, and what is the second one.

I was surprised that he gave me both. I assumed he forgot which one is which so he just gave me both. He congratulated me again then I'm off to battle resort. Shiny Charmander here i come!!!!

[Image: 14084911674_056028b532.jpg]

I hope the director is not on a rush.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

This seems cool though I think I will do my posts in character and seperately but awesome idea, I will start with my pokemon Y game. http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-DISCUSS...rnal-Ezrah
(Mar 10, 2016, 03:19 AM)8-Bit Crow Wrote: This seems cool though I think I will do my posts in character and seperately but awesome idea, I will start with my pokemon Y game. http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-DISCUSS...rnal-Ezrah

Come on @"8-Bit Crow" , join the fun here. ^_^
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

Could post em both places :D
10th of March, 2016
Recently moved to the Kalos reigon, first time we will have an actual house! Before we moved here spent most of our time at sea, traveling for my mom's work. Sometimes I miss the smell of the sea, the trainers that would come and go aboard the ship, and the captain. Captain Alric. He would tell me tales of all sorts, all about pokemon, while my mom was away.  I like it here though it is different, there will be more to see I am sure. I hope that I will be ready to face it. I spoke to one of my neighbors earlier a girl about my age named Serana, and another girl named Shauna if I remember right, they said a man named Professor Sycamore was looking for  five people to carry a pokedex and travel around Kalos for him collecting data.They even mentioned that we woul dget our own pokemon! I am to meet them in the next town over, Aquacorde I think. Now just to finish writing this and pack it in my bag and head out! More soon.
~Ezrah
11th of March, 2016
Met the rest of the group in Aquacorde town, two other boys, Tierno and Trevor. They were carrying the pokemon we could choose from, I chose the fennekin named him Kylo. Shauna chose chepsin, and Serana picked froakie. I took the letter they gave me along with my pokedex and headed back home to hand the letter to my mom and pick up a few more things I had to get for my trip. As I started to leave Aquacorde town, Shauna challenged me to battle her. My fennekin against her chespin, each fought their hardest, but in the end me and Kylo won our first battle together. I walked back home pretty feeling good though a bit tired. After showing mom my new pokemon and handing her the letter me and Kylo headed upstairs to pack, we both fell asleep on the bed in the middle. After we woke up we headed downstairs I said my goodbyes, my camping and training gear on my back, and headed out the door checking the map I had gotten of Kalos for my birthday that year. Santalune forest, I wonder what pokemon will await me there and what battles. I returned to Aquacorde town, and as I crossed the bridge running, my fennikin running along at my side, cap on backwards ready forwhatever would come I saw Serana and Shauna waving me over near the the tall grass just past the far end of the bridge. I went over to see what was up, Serena said her parents were trainers and she was going to show us how to catch a pokémon. We watched closely as her and frokie worked in unision to weaken the pokémon before she threw her pokéball capturing it. She turned to us  with a smile explaining weakend pokémon and ones with astatus effect were easier to catch, wishing us luck she gave each of us some pokéballs before her and Shauna headed off for the darkening forest. Streatching I leaned down to pet Kylo asking my partner if he was ready before running off into the tall grass. We burst through the other side of the tall grass just at the edge of the forest  giving each other  a determined look we walked forward, all the sudden  another trainer was shouting a challenge me and fennikin accepted the challenge and the battle began, it was close and I was worried but we pulled through. After the battle darkness had fell I let Kylo rest in his pokeball and headed into the forest, found a small clearing and made camp for tonight. More soon.

~Ezrah
15/3/16

I noticed something since I received the charms. It seemed like I received more eggs since.
Pretty cool. Also the Shiny Charm worked!!!

[Image: happy_shiny_charmander_by_kol98-d78jnak.png]

I hatched another shiny charmander! He has 5 IVs: 31/31/31/31(T3T)/31/x. Ahhh why not Speed?!

I remember when I hatched my very first shiny charmander (Goldy) he has 4IVs and I put him for adoption. @Shiny Mew wanted to adopt him, but weeks passed and he hasn't come to pick him up yet. Then Jouzan saw him and they bonded. They liked each other very much so I couldn't complain when he took Goldy with him. I just want the little guy to be happy.

@Shiny Mew will receive this guy instead. I haven't heard from him in a while, though. Should I make new adoption ad again?
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

17/3/16

I saw someone surfing with his sharpedo today. They are so fast.

[Image: tumblr_nfilvbUxLx1r8sc3ro1_400.gif]

I wanted to try if my sharpedo, Aqua, is faster than Granmap, 4S, and 3-7.

And whattayaknow! I can't believe this is the first time I surf with Aqua. I can barely hang on.

I'm tired of breeding so I'll engage in a race with this guys.

[Image: tumblr_md6tn2nfRN1rfnwv0o1_500.gif]

I discovered a problem surfing with sharpedo though, I won't be able to fish when I ride with him. Well if I'm a water pokemon, I won't come near to a sharpedo as well. Aside from being intimidating, sharpedos move so fast they might hit me.

Then I went diving with Aqua, and we saw a guy diving with his kyogre. HE IS DIVING WITH A FREAKING KYOGRE!!

[Image: tumblr_ng0s5mr4N71sm4k0ho2_500.gif]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

18/3/16

I hatched my fourth shiny charmander today. That's two shinies in less than a week!

My fingers were crossed as i don't want to be like that british mexican

[Image: my_luck_with_masuda_method_by_datbritish...75v03p.png]

not that i'm biased to any gender, but he's gonna be named after THE Dragon's Claw, Sabo, so it has to be a guy.

So I took a look on its KappaHD

And...

[Image: 64266478.jpg]

Now 5 more tests,

does he has 31 HP IVs?

[Image: 200_s.gif]
Yup.

Atk?

[Image: tumblr_m4hp3srWPz1qjsfcj.gif]

Def?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Nice nice.