Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

THE COMMUNAL POKéMON DIARY THREAD
21/3/16

I hatched another golden charmander today. Too bad this time it has 31/31/x/31/31/31.

[Image: 1098918.jpg]

I'll probably put an adoption notice some time.

I also heard some rumors about masuda time machine. I wonder if it works.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

22/3/16

I saw this awesome video by an awesome dude with awesome hair.

Someone also summarized it in this

[Image: 1390511443-sbreed.png]

I've been in this time machine for quite a while now and so far bred these awesome pokes:

Mawile
[Image: 745a6dee4018af1b0b79e111ebdf1ad3.jpg]

Marill
[Image: pkm__marill_by_slither_of_moonlight-d5h7ze7.png]

Zubat
[Image: d6afd055ca58d3557f2bf80ba318c2ae.jpg]

Deino
[Image: abbey_road_deino_parody_by_kidgravy-d3eiosz.png]

It's an awesome method. Fairly easy to understand, and it really helps me since I have multiple boxes of pokemon to be bred. Now I'll just wait until I hatch a shiny magicarp and swap it with charmander.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

21/3/16
Just caught a Shiny Dedenne in Friend Safari a few hours ago! Then I realized it was a male... and decided not to name it. I've been hunting for it forever. I was kinda worried I'd get a shiny Stunfisk, but luck redeemed itself after all those encounters.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
23/3/16

I went back through time again.

This time i went back to 14/11/15

[Image: giphy.gif]

back when I was still breeding Cloudy.

This time my Cloudy now has 0 IV Atk and knows an egg move called Beat up.

I can do the terracotta combo now!

[Image: whimsicott%20vs%20espeon.png][Image: Terrakion.jpg]
Buwahahahahaha...
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

??/??/2016

I'm not sure what date it is anymore, I'm constantly traveling through time this past two weeks, wait, I'm not even sure how many weeks have passed!

Anyway, after hatching other pokemons through this technique, i decided to focus all my efforts into breeding my charmander.

I wonder what the kids, the caretakers, do with the eggs i rejected. *GASP* they're not eating it are they?

[Image: 062.jpg]

Nah, I'm sure they are good people who just wants some company.
[Image: 423e9a9cc29035603f291b627ccb9959.jpg]

Maybe they're collecting it
[Image: daycare_collect_them_all_by_umikit.jpg]

hmmm... Oh! I finally put up an adoption notice, I put a questionnaire to make sure they'll love the charmanders. Hope the two golden charmanders go to awesome trainers.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

2/4/16

I took a break from the time machine. I think it's taking a toll on me, or maybe I'm just tired.

[Image: meteor_shower_by_txvirus-d6rzxkn.jpg]

It's been raining meteors since yesterday. According to Professor Cozmo, the meteor shower will last until the 24th of April.

[Image: 180px-Professor_Cozmo_Adventures.png]

On my way to the pokemon center in the battle resort I saw a shooting star. People say wish upon these falling stars and it'll come true. So I wished to hatch my shiny charmander.

I stopped over the daycare to check if there was an egg. Day care lad told me my magicarp and ditto were doing fine, but they found no eggs. He told me to check back later so I left. I was in front of the staircase to the Battle Maison, when I caught a glimpse of a shiny thing falling from the sky towards me.

[Image: jirachi_falling.png]

I'm not sure what the thing was, I thought it was a meteor for sure. I got caught standing still identifying it but it was approaching fast. It was only a few meters away from me and going to may direction. I lost my balance, and was panic-stricken. I closed my eyes anticipating that the meteor would hit me.

and BOOM!

Nothing happened, no crashing sound or whatever. I felt pixie dust on my arms though.

[Image: Pok%C3%A9mon.full.1134774.jpg]

So I opened my eyes and I saw jirachi floating and laughing at me.

[Image: e8f74d573597cfef5ff8f41fd07916d6.jpg]

For a second I was in wonder but I realized some passerbys were looking even the day care lad. They were staring at me. Then my wonder faded and I felt embarrassed.

"What the heck jirachi? Why are you laughing at me?", I thought.

I got pissed and i frantically looked for a pokeball. Then jirachi stopped laughing. My plan was to battle him, teach him a lesson not to scare people like that. I'm sure I had my mean face on so I thought he was intimidated.

[Image: latest?cb=20100428115033]

He however laughed again and threw a pokeball at me. "Whatta?! Is this guy trying to catch ME?"

Jirachi then pointed at the ball. I picked it up and it turned out to be a cherish ball. I was still confused why he threw a ball at me. I pointed the cherish ball at him and he went in.

The onlookers applauded. And I stood there confused.

I heard some of them say, "what a lucky girl", "wish I have my own jirachi". The day care lad congratulated me and ran inside the day care calling her older sister.

And that's how i caught jirachi.

For real.

What a bold li'l fellow, I checked his IVs and he had 31/30/31/28/31/29 not bad at all.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

WHAT DATE IS IT?!

When I got back again from a week ago to the present time about a few days ago, which could be today, a few days after I post the adoption notice; I met @NBK Niykee and @mysterio316v2 . They were interested in adopting two of my golden charmanders. It felt good to know that both of my charmanders would be in good hands.

@NBK Niykee was fired up, I wish him all the best in his quest with charmander. He seemed to be a competitive trainer so by this time charmander would probably have evolved already.

[Image: 546e853e751d8c922c134ef2_54d318d46da2ff3...b3_320.jpg]

@mysterio316v2 's charmander will be given to a friend of his, who is looking for a new partner. He named him Toothless just like the name of my haxorus.

[Image: 635190115295704920.png][Image: 61vtWSZnlqL._SX522_.jpg]

And I gotta say, a shiny charizard looks like Toothless more than a haxorus. BUT shiny haxorus is also black.

[Image: pokemon__shiny_haxorus_by_mark331-d4ikyi2.jpg][Image: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg]

...even their colors are not that similar, huh. And they don't really have anything in common except they're both dragons. Well, whatever, my haxorus will always be Toothless. His ax is kinda Viking-y so, YEAH! That's why I named it Toothless. See, it makes sense.

IN CONCLUSION, both can be named Toothless.

I didn't plan on breeding for a shiny haxorus, but after seeing a would be black charizard named Toothless, I figured my haxorus should live up to it's name. I engaged myself in a nonsensical name game with Mysterio without him even knowing about it.

So yeah. I still don't have a shiny charmander, and now one more shiny, will be in line. I wonder how long it'll take me to breed all the pokemons.

Mysterio seemed to be more on the collector side like me, his dream is to catch all pokemons in their shiny form. That is one tall task, but I wish him all the best.

The weirdo competitive nature in me now wants to complete the living shiny dex, too, to at least get even with my loss at the name game.

[Image: Psyduck2.gif~c200]
I knew this time machine is taking a toll on me, half of this diary entry makes no sense at all
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

12/4/16

It's been four months now, and I'm getting tired, but maybe this is my lucky day
[Image: 8a48ac15ffe63b5ea75ed227d664978d3e0c94dc_hq.gif]

I have a strange feeling on this one
[Image: tumblr_m7qkecbVKe1r6oqyh.gif]

Maybe, this is the one...
[Image: pokemon-egg.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780&h=439]

Come on, break that egg shell of yours
[Image: tumblr_m48v2vmcIA1rvrk0ho1_500.gif]

Please...
[Image: whosthatpokemon-1.jpg]

*Gulp*
[Image: tumblr_n05b7fHppO1qaoan0o2_500.gif]

[Image: latest?cb=20141012205008][Image: hqdefault.jpg]

SABO IS HERE!!!
[Image: tumblr_nf4ateHM7g1s74qeso1_500.gif]

[Image: ace_and_sabo_by_alex_malveda-d8yk40x.jpg]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[Image: 200_s.gif]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

18/4/16

I just bumped in with my brother, technically Yayan's brother, in front of the daycare center at the battle resort. He just came back from the crescent isle and he said he needs some training to catch the elusive cresselia.

So we went to battle maison and went in to try multi battles.

We lead with his ninjask and Samson, my conkeldurr. I forgot what his ninjask name was, but what I remember was it's so fast and usually passes the baton after a swords dance.

[Image: NgFEvDV.jpg]

He usually passes it to Makarov, his mega swampert who is named after a master of a guild of mage

[Image: latest?cb=20120315143335]

The fun thing with multi battles is we get to have two megas. Ace and Makarov, although their abilities don't match well, seems to have good chemistry.

We were beating duos left and right but they had a glitch in the system which deleted the records of our first 15 wins.

We now have 7 winning streak but we decided to rest for awhile as we were tired of training for the whole day.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

20/4/16

So Jouzan and I continued the multi battle, and right before our 20th match, I told him to take a break. I asked him to make ninjask hold a focus sash so we can try the swords dance baton pass routine.

He was short of 4 battle points, so he fought in the single battles. And he finally earned one

[Image: zs3U4dN.jpg]

We returned for our match against chatelaine Morgan and Evelyn.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd_A4w_AqFo28u2U0GhZW...lHQHeYxjED][Image: tumblr_mviqkwTQv11sgbg88o2_500.png]

And it seemed Evelyn lost her confidence again. She looks better on our last match in super double battle. Maybe it's because there are more people now, more probably because Morgan is with her.

Morgan told us that aside from Evelyn, she has two more younger sisters. So Evelyn must be scared being paired with her oldest sister. She seemed like a bossy one.

So onto the battle.

We went to our common leads; Samson and his ninjask.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRajl3GxQe1c0vgpzC0e3K...wfKb3snE3o][Image: cyborg_conkeldurr_by_cuttycommando-d4yurj8.png]
(CuttyFlam!!!)

So we proceeded with our plan, his ninjask danced with swords, and Samson attacked one of our opponents.

Next turn, his ninjask will pass the baton while I knock out one of the opponents.

I was surprised that he sent Makarov out next turn, instead.

[Image: latest?cb=20151003073257]

I asked him what the hell he was doing, and he didn't seem to grasp it yet.

[Image: brendan_and_may___hoenn_pokemon_trainers...7iuo3s.png]

He switched instead of passing the baton, so ninjask hanging on with his focus sash was in vain.

He laughed when he realized what he did and we proceeded to win anyways so it's all good.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?