2 25.00%
Grass
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TOURNAMENT] Forum Mono Type Tournament Season 1: Water
Welcome to the first season of the forum mono type tournament!

This is a singles based tournament for only water Pokémon!

[Image: ffaf05ded3dcda4b23a3cdcbae038887d1e6299b_hq.jpg]

Participants are:

@Sideswipe626HD - Points: 4 (2 wins) > FINALIST 1
FC: 1135-2620-5156
IGN: Ben

@ToxicTarrn - Points: 0 (Unable to Battle)
FC: 1564-2062-1988
IGN: Cece

@Tomlepanda - Points: 2 (2 losses) > 3rd PLACE
FC: 3883-8326-6851
IGN: Tom

@stephenWITNESS - Points: 3 (1 loss, 1 win) > FINALIST 2
FC: 1435-7149-3284
IGN: Stephen

The Rules:

1. Only water type Pokémon allowed.....obviously Smile
2. You are only allowed to have one of the following Pokémon on your team: Mega Blastoise, Kyogre/Primal Kyogre, Mega Slowbro, Mega Gyrados, Mega Sharpedo, Palkia, Keldeo or Volcanion.
3. The following Pokémon are banned: Arcus, Silvally, Type: Null and Mega Swampert (as the Mega stone hasn't been released yet).
4. No duplicate Pokémon on a team eg. a team with 2 Greninjas is disallowed.
5. No duplicate items on a team (multiple z-crystals are allowed just no duplicates).
6. Only one mega stone allowed on a team.
7. You are allowed to change your team between battles.
8. You are not allowed to change your team in the middle of a best of three eg. the finals.
9. Both players are required to save battle videos of every game they play with the winner posting the video code in this thread as proof.
10. Play fair and have fun!

Here is a list of every water type Pokémon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/W...k.C3.A9mon

Group Stages:

This tournament will start with all of the participants in a single group. This will run for one week (Thursday 25th of May to Thursday 1st of June). Everyone in the group will get to play each other in a best of 1, with the highest scoring two moving on to the final! The scoring system is as follows: win = 2 points, draw = 1 point, loose = 1 point
In the event of a draw at the end of the group stage, then the two drawing participants will battle in a best of 3 with the winner advancing into the final, which will also be held in a best of 3.
Each player is required to organise a time and date for their battles with their opponents!

The order of play for each participant is:

@Sideswipe626HD: battles ToxicTarrn first, Tomlepanda next and stephenWITNESS last.
@ToxicTarrn: battles Sideswipe626HD first, stephenWITNESS next and Tomlepanda last.
@Tomlepanda: battles stephenWITNESS first, Sideswipe626HD next and ToxicTarrn last.
@stephenWITNESS: battles Tomlepanda first, ToxicTarrn next and Sideswipe626HD last.

Good Luck Everyone!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Hey, People of the Tournament... Hope you guys are all ready for some sick Pokemon battles. I still got to finish up one of my Pokemon bc breeding is a ***** sometimes. But I was thinking it would be good to get most of the battles done on Saturday the 27th PST.
Anwww i didn't know that silvally was banned :S
@Tomlepanda Silvally is fake news
@Sideswipe626HD sure, I could battle you then. I'm gmt so I'm 7 hours ahead. Would 3pm your time work?
Yeah, but you're the last person I need to battle so it depends if I can get the other battles in before that. Right?
@Sideswipe626HD that's just to give everyone a general schedule, but if some people are uncontactable or can organise battles sooner than others feel free to go ahead w/ them. As long as the result/battle video is posted its all good Smile
Is Anyone down to battle today?
@Sideswipe626HD yep! Want to hit up the plaza? Smile
Yeah let me just finish hatching this batch egg's for shiny