Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TOURNAMENT] January 2017 Website Tournament ( VGC17 Format )
Apologizes if I've spam people with @ messages this is a reminder the tournament will occur within about less than 4 days and a half from now. Will ask if anyone is able to join around this time to be sure we'll have at least more than 12 people which as of now we currently have 21 registered. All I ask is if those registered are still interested in the tournament being hosted this Sunday at 11:00 am pacific (GMT: -8). The following people have listed their information in the tour and have register:

The following are a list of people who still haven't posted here or don't know who they are (least most I kinda now them  :P  so yeah...)

The following three just pm me or post if you are still interested in the tour. 

@ChaseInfinity 
@"MudkipLegend" 
@GiMYz

The following three pm me the exact forum accounts you have and make are available on Sunday if you want to partake in the tour. 

@Gum1216
@Styleclash1 
@kibago11 ???? Tshen???

Remember that the tournament will happen at the Pokemon Forever discord channel under "Tournaments". Make sure to be on time if anyone wants to consider joining. Anyone who hasn't registered may still join this tournament within the time frame from now until the end of the countdown. Alright Good Luck everyone!
Forum name: GiMYz
Challonge name: GiMYz
In-Game name: GMX
Friend Code: 0533-6500-2644
Discord name: GiMYz
Forum name: ChaseInfinity
Challonge name: ChaseInfinity
In-Game name: Chase
Friend Code: 3609-1483-7292
Discord name: ChaseInfinity (Chase)
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Im down to play still.
Alright I've made the spreadsheet for the the upcoming tour and have added in all the participates who registered so far as well as inctructions on finding opponents per round. As of this time there are about 22 people registered with some unknown accounts up there as well. For those who aren't registered here, do so before the start of the tour. 

Remember the tournament will be hosted in the Pokemon Forever Discord under "Pokemon Tournaments". Will keep updating the thread for relevant information as well. Again there is still time to register for this tournament so its not too late.
@Black117 the spreadsheet link doesn't lead back to a spreadsheet, just page 4 of this thread.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Elly should have updated the spreadsheet link so thanks
Due to circumstances mostly outside of my control, I will not be able to participate in this tourney after all. That being said, I can still breed if anybody needs help finalizing teams and I call facing the winner's team in a best of 3.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Forum Name = robinettepb
Challonge Account = probinette95
In-Game Name = Peyton
Friend Code = 4957-5232-5333
Discord Name = Peyton
Just a reminder that the tournament will be at the Forum discord so everyone be there. If anyone needs a link, its on the front page of the Forums that says "connect".