Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Bomi's Shiny Menagerie Part 1
(Jul 1, 2016, 12:28 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: I am interested in Weedle, Vulpix, Ekans, Lapras, Eevee, Dratini, Furfrou and Axew, but mainly in the Johto starters. Do you want to trade Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita for Basculin ( 1 to 4), Remoraid, Corphish, Tentacruel, Skarmory or Skrelp (1 to 2)? They are all shiny of course. Can you PM me if you want to trade the starters for three of these? And maybe we can trade for the others as well. I would really like those starters! Let me know as soon as possible! :D
sorry, I'm a little confused by your post. Can you clarify what you want and what I'll give? I'll be happy to trade the starters.
(Jul 1, 2016, 12:28 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Could I please have the one with the best stats if they're both male? Please nickname him Sherlock, thank you. I'm also interested in the Porygon. Is it possible to trade a shiny Furfrou and Milotic for them? I don't have many shinies right now, so I hope that's okay. Undecided
Ok, sure. Give me like 10 minutes, I have people waiting on me to trade. lol.
Sure, no problem. I'll get on now and wait for you to be ready.
(Jul 1, 2016, 12:52 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Sure, no problem. I'll get on now and wait for you to be ready.
I'm on now.
Sorry! I really want the shiny Johto starters! The pokemon I mentioned were the pokemon I have for trade. With the other pokemon I meant that, if you wanted some of mine, I want those to, but only after the starters. So easily said: First the starters, then the rest! :D
Thank you so much! I've been breeding Riolus for weeks now. Finally, I can have my shiny Lucario. Yaaaayyyy! :-D
Do you want to trade? Or are the offers not good?
(Jul 1, 2016, 01:07 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Sorry! I really want the shiny Johto starters! The pokemon I mentioned were the pokemon I have for trade. With the other pokemon I meant that, if you wanted some of mine, I want those to, but only after the starters. So easily said: First the starters, then the rest! :D
I can trade for Tentacruel, Corphish, and skrelp! but what do you meen "1 to 4"?
(Jul 1, 2016, 01:08 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Thank you so much! I've been breeding Riolus for weeks now. Finally, I can have my shiny Lucario. Yaaaayyyy! :-D
welcome!  Angel
I can give you multiple of them! I am adding you now! :D