Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Bomi's Shiny Menagerie Part 1
I can offer my shiny BR glalie for the patrat, my shiny BR mega-heracross for the parasect, and a shiny BR sudowoodo and a shiny BR-ish rotom for the carbink Smile I can give you more information on the pokemon if you would like Smile
Thanks again! I am going to do a Jotho starter playthrough with them!
(Jul 1, 2016, 01:41 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Thanks again! I am going to do a Jotho starter playthrough with them!
Welcome! have fun!
(Jul 1, 2016, 01:39 PM)moo311 Wrote: I can offer my shiny BR glalie for the patrat, my shiny BR mega-heracross for the parasect, and a shiny BR sudowoodo and a shiny BR-ish rotom for the carbink Smile I can give you more information on the pokemon if you would like Smile
Ok! I'm adding you; will be on in 5 minutes.
(Jul 1, 2016, 01:39 PM)moo311 Wrote: I can offer my shiny BR glalie for the patrat, my shiny BR mega-heracross for the parasect, and a shiny BR sudowoodo and a shiny BR-ish rotom for the carbink Smile I can give you more information on the pokemon if you would like Smile
ty =)
(Jul 1, 2016, 01:46 PM)Bomi Wrote:

Great trade! Do you want the caterpie back?
(Jul 1, 2016, 01:57 PM)moo311 Wrote:
(Jul 1, 2016, 01:46 PM)Bomi Wrote:

Great trade! Do you want the caterpie back?
Keep it! ;D
Updated.
Updated
@Bomi  are you taking 2:1 too for my competitive Shinies?