Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] I have hidden ability starters! (With IVs and egg moves)
If you don't have a chespin, can I get the Chimchar plz? It'd be very appreciated
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 8, 2015, 06:55 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: EDIT: This topic started as a Contrary Snivy giveaway, but I found someone who for some crazy reason got wonder traded an Unburden Treecko and Damp Swampert. Huh I also have near perfect Iron Fist Chimchars and Shell Armor Turtwigs, so if you would like any of these, I would be willing to trade.  Wink

I have some sneasels, Inkays and Timburrs with Mach punch if you want one Smile
(Jan 13, 2015, 05:23 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: If you don't have a chespin, can I get the Chimchar plz? It'd be very appreciated

I got both!  :D  I don't mind trading you both, either!  If you got any extra breedjects, just type them in!  I'm very flexible. Wink

Donut Wrote:I want the snivy 201989813667
Added! Smile

Arctero Wrote:I would like an unburden treecko, do you have anything in mind that you want?
I have a 2 IV HA quilladin from a friend safari, gooey sliggoo or overcoat shelgon
I actually have all of those already, but if you have an extra anything else that'd be great.  If not, I guess I'll take Quilladin.
I'd very much like the HA starters, I can breed you HA eevee, HA octillery, HA froakie and I think I had something else with a HA as well, if there's anything you'd like in there just let me know, otherwise what are you looking for?

FC: 1993-9006-1163 IGN: Luna
(Jan 13, 2015, 05:23 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: If you don't have a chespin, can I get the Chimchar plz? It'd be very appreciated

(Jan 18, 2015, 09:49 AM)Blazin Wrote: I'd very much like the HA starters, I can breed you HA eevee, HA octillery, HA froakie and I think I had something else with a HA as well, if there's anything you'd like in there just let me know, otherwise what are you looking for?

FC: 1993-9006-1163 IGN: Luna

How many of them do you want? Also, I have Eevee and Froakie already, but if you have Froakie with perfect IVs, then I'll take one. Octillery peaks my interest, though. Smile
I would love to have the treecko, Swampert(or well Mudkip) I already have a chimchar from another giveaway and the turtwig would be really nice.
I can breed the Octillery for you and I can see if i can breed you a 5/6IV froakie if you want? If i'm not mistaken my greninja is 6iv so that shouldn't be much of a problem.

edit: I have a 6IV Octillery and a 5IV Greninja(no iv in attack)

Edit2: Herp, I uh also have HA Oshawott, HA Tepig, HA seedot and HA Squirtle if u want me to breed one of those as well?
Have 3-4 iv protean froakies for ur turtwig or treecko
if you still have a contrary snivy then i would be very interested, thank you! :D
IGN: Gustav
<-- friend code