Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: HA Timburr! FT: Lots of things!
Thanks for the info.

I might not be able to make that time, but we'll see. If you add me, we'll just trade when both online, and I'll try to aim for your time. No hurries.
I have hidden ability phantump and bagon that I would be willing to trade. I'm interested in the HA solosis and swinub.
(Jan 15, 2015, 04:16 PM)Arctero Wrote: I have hidden ability phantump and bagon that I would be willing to trade. I'm interested in the HA solosis and swinub.

Hi, I'd love to trade for the phantump, I already have a Bagon though, guess I missed that when I last updated sorry lol
Those are pretty simple though so we can call it even with just the Phantump, I'll pm you when the Solosis and Swinub are ready, shouldn't take too long.
(Jan 15, 2015, 05:26 PM)Kyokukou Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 04:16 PM)Arctero Wrote: I have hidden ability phantump and bagon that I would be willing to trade. I'm interested in the HA solosis and swinub.

Hi, I'd love to trade for the phantump, I already have a Bagon though, guess I missed that when I last updated sorry lol
Those are pretty simple though so we can call it even with just the Phantump, I'll pm you when the Solosis and Swinub are ready, shouldn't take too long.

I've added you.
IGN: Patrick
Bumping
Can I have a phantump, I have adopted HA espurrs
(Jan 27, 2015, 07:32 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: Can I have a phantump, I have adopted HA espurrs

Sure! I'll add you and be on momentarily.
(Jan 27, 2015, 07:34 PM)Kyokukou Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2015, 07:32 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: Can I have a phantump, I have adopted HA espurrs

Sure! I'll add you and be on momentarily.

I can't find you
Never mind lol, thanks a bunch!!
Bumpity Bump, really need that Abra...