Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF anything (half) competitive
(Jul 17, 2016, 11:56 AM)Aqwell Wrote: I've been trying out a lot of different things lately and just figured it wouldn't take that much effort into getting a couple of extra viable mons of each : )
Do you want to trade now or some time later?
I guess later would be better for me. I gotta get up early tomorrow for work (it's 9pm here), so I'd like to catch some sleep before that. ^w^/

I would just PM you if that's okay? And then we could figure out a day I hope.
It's 10pm here so we have a similar time zone. I'm on holiday so whatever suits you. You can send me a pm about when you are free : )
@Atishalin I have so many 5IV breedjects with HA and some cloned 6IV pokemon that aren't EV trained from shiny breeding that I can give you! ^^

If you are intereseted in Smogon rules, I can give you many OU pokemon breedjects with 5IVs at least. ^^
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
I have some breeject bulbasaurs and a shiny drifblum (I see you're avatar) and a arceas to trade back with you or you can keep ( I have two)
@Atishalin the best tip I can give you is to not look for perfect IV's besides Hp and speed, the rest just have to be decent because IV's have little impact at level 50. Except for speed where 1 speed can determine who goes first and who goes last and Hp well for living. Focus more on getting Decent IV's with speed and hp perfect and maybe with the attacking type you want or the bulk type you want and focus more on abilities and nature.
(Jul 17, 2016, 12:33 PM)Bomi Wrote: @Atishalin I have so many 5IV breedjects with HA and some cloned 6IV pokemon that aren't EV trained from shiny breeding that I can give you! ^^

If you are intereseted in Smogon rules, I can give you many OU pokemon breedjects with 5IVs at least. ^^

So far I'm pretty much interested in those rules. ^w^
Would be lovely of you if you might be able to hand out a few into my boxes. Would you like anything in exchange? o3o
(Jul 17, 2016, 01:14 PM)Fliny Wrote: I have some breeject bulbasaurs and a shiny drifblum (I see you're avatar) and a arceas to trade back with you or you can keep ( I have two)

Would be super awesome if you'd hand out some to me. And if you don't need or want your shiny drifblum anymore, I'll gladly take it. It became one of my favourites. <3
Would be nice if we could just trade back and forth, I would only need it for my dex. Smile

I don't wanna snap away your belongings. <3
(Jul 17, 2016, 01:23 PM)mahetmed Wrote: @Atishalin the best tip I can give you is to not look for perfect IV's besides Hp and speed, the rest just have to be decent because IV's have little impact at level 50. Except for speed where 1 speed can determine who goes first and who goes last and Hp well for living. Focus more on getting Decent IV's with speed and hp perfect and maybe with the attacking type you want or the bulk type you want and focus more on abilities and nature.

Probably should have made on big post .. ~w~ Ah, well.
But many thanks for the advice! I will keep it in mind and try my best to get some good pokémon rolling. I think I'll just have to take a closer look at items and move sets, so I can imagine what kinds of team comps would run good. ^w^

Much appreciated!