Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Massive Legendary/Shiny Exchange
(Feb 16, 2015, 06:03 PM)Justang Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2015, 05:58 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2015, 05:51 PM)Justang Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2015, 05:45 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i'm interested in the shiny latios! i have a celebi, shiny mew, or shiny kyorgre for trade if you want one of those???

Does your mew and kyogre have that blue pentagon?
And IVS and moves? =)

unfortunately they don't and they don't have any max IV's either Sad do you still want to know the moves are you just not interested? if not i totally understand! Smile

Yeah I still wanna know the moves Smile

right now the mew knows pound, mega punch, and also metronome so it can learn any move you want it to and the kyogre knows aqua ring, ice beam, ancient power, and water spout Smile
The clamperal has a heart scale, so I'll just touch trade my Huntail with you, I need it back though Smile
Oh and just keep the plusle!
can i have the altairia i will give you a wurmple called swaggyskills
(Feb 16, 2015, 06:12 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: The clamperal has a heart scale, so I'll just touch trade my Huntail with you, I need it back though Smile
Oh and just keep the plusle!

Omg I just noticed haha put the wrong item on it xD That would be great, thanks!
I needed 4 of those entries, so thanks man :D
(Feb 16, 2015, 06:25 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: I needed 4 of those entries, so thanks man :D

Thanks to you too! I've been trying to find someone to help evo my Pokes for a while now! #IvanforMVP Smile

Rate each other? Wink
Sure thing! Smile
I'm interested in the Golurk... (If Adamant/Brave) Would you take a shiny Rayquaza?
(Feb 16, 2015, 06:11 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2015, 06:03 PM)Justang Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2015, 05:58 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2015, 05:51 PM)Justang Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2015, 05:45 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i'm interested in the shiny latios! i have a celebi, shiny mew, or shiny kyorgre for trade if you want one of those???

Does your mew and kyogre have that blue pentagon?
And IVS and moves? =)

unfortunately they don't and they don't have any max IV's either Sad do you still want to know the moves are you just not interested? if not i totally understand! Smile

Yeah I still wanna know the moves Smile

right now the mew knows pound, mega punch, and also metronome so it can learn any move you want it to and the kyogre knows aqua ring, ice beam, ancient power, and water spout Smile

Hey sorry for the late reply LOL I didn't see your comment :o

I'll take the Mew :D Just let me know when you are available
(Feb 16, 2015, 05:39 PM)Justang Wrote: I have a ton of Pokes up for trade! If you're interested in any of them, just leave a comment with what you are willing to trade.

Darkrai (1 IV)
Nightmare
Dream Eater
Dark Void
Ominous Wind

Shiny Latios (3 IVS)
Psyshock
Hidden Power
Roost
Dragon Pulse

Shiny Raikou (6 IVS)
Thunder
Extrasensory
Discharge
Calm Mind

Tornadus (6 IVS)
Revenge
Air Cutter
Extrasensory
Agility

Thundurus (1 IV)
Astonish
ThunderShock
Swagger
Bite

Shiny Groudon (6 IVS)
Earthquake
Rock Polish
Dragon Claw
Stone Edge

Shiny Altaria (6 IVS)
MIst
Round
Dragon Breath
Roost

Shiny Golurk (6 IVS)
Stone Edge
Dynamic Punch
Earthquake
Phantom Force

Shiny Serperior (2 IVS)
Hidden Power
Leaf Storm
Dragon Pulse
Giga Drain

Shiny Skrelp (6 IVS)
Water Gun
Feint Attack
Tail Whip
Bubble
He's only Level 12

Phione (1 IV)
Bubble
Water Sport
Charm
Supersonic

P.S. I need help with trade evolutions! There are some Pokemon that I need to complete my Pokedex that will only evolve through a trade. You will also get this Pokemon added to your Pokedex if you decide to help Smile

Rhydon -> Rhyperior
Dusclops ->Dusknoir
Clamperl -> Huntail
Clamperl -> Gorebyss
Machoke -> Machamp
Scyther -> Scizor
Slowpoke -> Slowking
Electabuzz -> Electivire
Boldore -> Gigalith
Gurdurr -> Conkeldurr
Phantump -> Trevenant

Darkrai!! please