Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Mew for trade!
(Feb 6, 2015, 10:03 AM)Osiris Wrote: I have pretty much any Legendaries Smile

are any of your legendaries shiny? i have all the legendaries so now i'm working on shiny ones Smile
(Feb 6, 2015, 09:25 AM)AlmeidaEduardo Wrote: I would like to get a Shaman and a Mew :D !

Do you have some left? D:

i for sure will have shiny mew left but i'm not sure on the shaymin! is the dragonite you offered early shiny?
Yes it is the only problem is that is nicknamed D:
(Feb 6, 2015, 11:25 AM)AlmeidaEduardo Wrote: Yes it is the only problem is that is nicknamed D:

what is the nickname? lol if it's not absolutely terrible i will take him/her but keep in mind that the shiny mew's name is in japanese!
The name is "Ibra Kadabra" xD If you don't mind we can do the trade right now (:

And you don't have any shaman left? Sad(
(Feb 6, 2015, 12:02 PM)AlmeidaEduardo Wrote: The name is "Ibra Kadabra" xD If you don't mind we can do the trade right now (:

And you don't have any shaman left? Sad(

i'll take it lol. and i'm not sure! if the person who asked for it doesn't get back to me by tomorrow for her i will let you know Smile i'm in school right now but i'll be out at 3:35 central time so we can trade then Smile
Ok let me know when you are online to start the trade :D
(Feb 6, 2015, 12:12 PM)AlmeidaEduardo Wrote: Ok let me know when you are online to start the trade :D

i can trade now, just need you to add me Smile
Ey ! Sorry but can we trade tomorrow? :C im not in home u.u
(Feb 6, 2015, 07:00 PM)AlmeidaEduardo Wrote: Ey ! Sorry but can we trade tomorrow? :C im not in home u.u

yeah that's fine! i'm not home either right now lol