Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
(Apr 12, 2016, 02:31 PM)maskeowl Wrote: @TheWildShannon A shiny musharna Lv 100. I think this has 1-3 IV although I could be wrong.

do you have any othewr shinies?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon I've got a shiny driftblim. It Lvl 53 and idk the IV
(Apr 12, 2016, 02:45 PM)maskeowl Wrote: @TheWildShannon I've got a shiny driftblim. It Lvl 53 and idk the IV

i'm sorry but i'm not too interested in either of them
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
level 20 sheildon from fossil reseting for Gardevoir , btw i have other shinies if you are interested
looking to trade for the event beldum and the mudkip. I have a legit shiny eevee lvl 1 run away ability. lvl 30 Horsea relaxed sniper, lvl 60 rash overgrow venusaur, lv 16 hardy color change kekyleon and a lvl 30 brave/water absorb quagsire. I have more if these dont interest you (does your mudkip have the pentagon? or is it from past games?)
(Apr 14, 2016, 08:51 PM)Agiant47 Wrote: looking to trade for the event beldum and the mudkip. I have a legit shiny eevee lvl 1 run away ability. lvl 30 Horsea relaxed sniper, lvl 60 rash overgrow venusaur, lv 16 hardy color change kekyleon and a lvl 30 brave/water absorb quagsire. I have more if these dont interest you (does your mudkip have the pentagon? or is it from past games?)

i don't know about the mudkip. i'll check for the pentagon. and yes, do you have any other shinies?
(Apr 15, 2016, 07:53 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Apr 14, 2016, 08:51 PM)Agiant47 Wrote: looking to trade for the event beldum and the mudkip. I have a legit shiny eevee lvl 1 run away ability. lvl 30 Horsea relaxed sniper, lvl 60 rash overgrow venusaur, lv 16 hardy color change kekyleon and a lvl 30 brave/water absorb quagsire. I have more if these dont interest you (does your mudkip have the pentagon? or is it from past games?)

i don't know about the mudkip. i'll check for the pentagon. and yes, do you have any other shinies?
lvl 60 crowbat, lvl 35 quilfish, japanese event pichu (HG/SS), lvl 82 spiritomb from friend safari, and I think the rest I have are hacked mon from wondertrade
would u take a lvl 99 shiny zorua for the lvl 83 shiny gardevoir
Would you be interested in a shiny Flygon for the Chandelure? I have other shinies if not
I have an event mew or jirachi for trade, maybe  your shiny giratina for either?