Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
(Jun 7, 2016, 04:08 PM)NorthernNova Wrote: Do you still have the Shiny Roserade? I could trade you Shiny Aegislash?

can i know more about the aegislash?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
yes i still have them, and i'm open to offers you may have
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Awesome, I have Volcanion and Victini as legendaries to trade. As for shinies, I have Diggersby, Persian, Frosslass and Yanmega. Are any of these okay?
I have a Shiny Sharpedo
Rough Skin
Attack - 114
Defense - 37
Sp. Attack - 93
Sp. Defense - 42
Speed - 83
Brave Nature
(Jun 8, 2016, 01:41 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Awesome, I have Volcanion and Victini as legendaries to trade. As for shinies, I have Diggersby, Persian, Frosslass and Yanmega. Are any of these okay?

truth be told i have/ have had all these shinies, but i like the victini and volcanion. are they event pokemon?
(Jun 8, 2016, 01:42 PM)Pingu Wrote: I have a Shiny Sharpedo
Rough Skin
Attack - 114
Defense - 37
Sp. Attack - 93
Sp. Defense - 42
Speed - 83
Brave Nature

cool, so do i
Yes, they are. But are they okay for all three?

Oh, and I have a shiny Malamar that I forgot to list.
(Jun 8, 2016, 01:46 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Yes, they are. But are they okay for all three?

Oh, and I have a shiny Malamar that I forgot to list.

all three? i usually do 1 for 1. the victini interests me the most, so just tell me which of the three you like the best
I meant the shiny Mudkip, Chikorita and Beldum. I can trade both Events for them, along with another shiny if you want.
(Jun 8, 2016, 01:54 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I meant the shiny Mudkip, Chikorita and Beldum. I can trade both Events for them, along with another shiny if you want.

let me think about it