Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
I also have a shiny Spritzee (lvl 1, wt) and a shiny Tangrowth (lvl 100 wt) up for trade.
(Apr 15, 2016, 12:18 PM)Agiant47 Wrote:
(Apr 15, 2016, 07:53 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Apr 14, 2016, 08:51 PM)Agiant47 Wrote: looking to trade for the event beldum and the mudkip. I have a legit shiny eevee lvl 1 run away ability. lvl 30 Horsea relaxed sniper, lvl 60 rash overgrow venusaur, lv 16 hardy color change kekyleon and a lvl 30 brave/water absorb quagsire. I have more if these dont interest you (does your mudkip have the pentagon? or is it from past games?)

i don't know about the mudkip. i'll check for the pentagon. and yes, do you have any other shinies?
lvl 60 crowbat, lvl 35 quilfish, japanese event pichu (HG/SS), lvl 82 spiritomb from friend safari, and I think the rest I have are hacked mon from wondertrade

i don't accept hacked pokemon. but i am interested in your spikey eared pichu
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Apr 16, 2016, 04:47 PM)Lumai Wrote: I also have a shiny Spritzee (lvl 1, wt) and a shiny Tangrowth (lvl 100 wt) up for trade.

i'll think about it
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Hi!

Looking at your Male Reuniclus and Male Mudkip for trade.

I have these shinies:
Woobat male L30
Shellder male L25
Politoed male L50

Let me know!
Um, what would you take for the Chandelure Vanilluxe and Ho-Oh? :3 (I dont have a lot, but I do have some event pokemon, and a lot of level 1 babies though not shiny)
what would you take for the mew  Rolleyes
What do you want for the Chikorita? I have a Shiny Female Pikachu and a few others.
i'm, back guys. though i am busy because of exams. so i ma not be abe to check my page every day
Do you still have the Shiny Roserade? I could trade you Shiny Aegislash?
I'm interested in the shiny Mudkip, Chikorita and Beldum. Do you still have them and can we sort something out?