Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny 4 Shiny
Star 
Plain and simple, will trade for any shiny I don't have against any of the ones I got! Rolleyes

Shinys FT:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Pichu
Dratini
Gastly
Greninja
Poliwrath
Politoed
Kingdra
Alakazam
Nidoking
Crobat
Victreebel
Gyarados
Omastar
Arbok
Delibird
Exploud
Dragalge
Salamence
Floatzel
Chandelure
Rotom
Noivern
Gengar
Zaptos
Landorus
Entei
Suicune
Drapion
Ditto
Escavalier
Porygon-Z
Electabuzz
Dedenne
Caterpie
Buterfree
Eevee
Mew
Milotic
Goodra
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Genesect
what's the good deal for shiny Landorus and Zapdos? do the Zapdos has blue pentagon?
(Jul 9, 2016, 03:47 PM)sater10 Wrote: what's the good deal for shiny Landorus and Zapdos? do the Zapdos has blue pentagon?

What do you mean by what's the good deal?

Yes the Zaptow have the blue pentagon which means it's not legitimate, however most of the shinys are legitimate
are you interested in a shiny virizion reyquaza and weedle?
ill trade my shiny barboach for the eevee
(Jul 9, 2016, 04:09 PM)tokyolostboy Wrote: are you interested in a shiny virizion reyquaza and weedle?

(Jul 9, 2016, 04:14 PM)Itz_NotMick Wrote: ill trade my shiny barboach for the eevee

Yes to both, I've added you

Edit: Tokyo what do ya want in return?
I'm interested in suiny Gengar shiny eevee shiny Alabaman. Shiny Entei and shiny Nilotic... If you want I have a shiny charizard a shiny arceus a shiny blastiose a shiny Metagross and a few others....
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
I'll let you know as soon as I know what of your shinies I want to trade! haha! Smile
(Jul 9, 2016, 04:18 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: I'm interested in suiny Gengar shiny eevee shiny Alabaman. Shiny Entei and shiny Nilotic... If you want I have a shiny charizard a shiny arceus a shiny blastiose a shiny Metagross and a few others....

Sure lets trade em
O.o ok... Btw the last shiny I asked for is milotic 

let let me add you add me ok
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat