Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Shop
hey guys i'm opening a shiny shop i will throw in some of my shinies to start of the shop but i will need help from you guys.

please read the rules again for some of our options may have changed

1 normal shiny = 1 normal shiny
1 shiny that can mega evolve = 1 shiny that can mega evolve / 2 normal shiny Pokemon / 1 shiny legend
1 shiny legend = 2 normal shiny / 1 shiny that can mega evolve / 1 shiny legend /1 lvl. 100 shiny
1 lvl.100 shiny = 2 normal shiny /1 shiny that can mega evolve / 1 shiny legend / 1 lvl. 100 shiny

1) Any shiny Pokemon cannot have a nickname ( this way nobody is disappointed when they find out that their new lvl. 100 noivern is named "Battle?")

2) I accept all unwanted shinies you will get a shiny back in return, but donations are welcome. I don't expect a lot of people to do donations but if you do happen to donate I will write down your name and if you happen to see anything you like at a later date you get it for free (unless it involves a shiny that can mega evolve which you only have to pay 1 shiny and get first dibs) the more you donate the more times you can claim Pokemon.
I should make this clear that if you only donate 1 Pokemon you may only take 1 free shiny or discount mega shiny

3) other trades in the comments section is allowed but I advise you to go to pm so my inbox does not get full of trades that  have nothing to do with me and you take up space from potential traders

4) every thing here will come without items i suggest you keep your items too.

5) you may request shiny pokemon(s) i have a lot of friends that will help me, however if you request a shiny and are not online when I post it and someone else claims it you just lost the shiny you requested if you request a shiny and donate before hand it counts as a hold * you still will have to pay for the shiny that you requested*

6) if you do request shiny pokemon i ask that you give me one to two months for each shiny because i do go through all my sources first then start chaining, breeding, or hunting. if someone else has requested shinies before you they get priority, first come first serve.

so here it is what you all have been waiting for time to get to the shinies.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
driftblim female lvl. 38

solrock  lvl. 40

mr.mime female lvl, 32

buneary male lvl. 11

basculin male lv. 40

corsola female lvl.43

omanyte female lvl.25 ( reserved till 12/15/15)

heatmor female lvl 38 spanish

girafarig male lvl. 100

xatu female lvl.25

sigilyph male lvl. 62

crustle male lvl.42

piloswine female lvl.46

cofagrigus male lvl.34

lugia lvl.100

bulbasaur male lvl.1

squirtle male lvl.1

pichu female lvl.1

gastly female lvl.1

greninja male lvl.41

poliwrath male lvl.25

alakazam male lvl.16

nidoking male lvl.19

crobat female lvl.31

victreebel female lvl.22

gyarados male lvl.20

arbok male lvl.22

delibird female lvl.40

exploud male lvl.43

drapion male lvl.40

flotzel male lvl.51

salamence male lvl.51

swampert male lvl.33
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

will give stats and move sets on request however i must warn you that i rarely get 6 iv so dont ask.
most of this is so you can get the shiny that you like not for competitive you can use it for competitive if you happen to get what you need but you will have to do the super training and move sets.

if you have a problem with my rulings or need to ask questions pm me i have no problem answering questions /request /business proposal

thanks for your support

-Je
I think this thread could use a little bump Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Got a few Shinys you can use but there is some shinys that I would like to get.
Here is the list of ones I can give...

Seel Lv.11 Male
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Thick Fat

Geodude Lv.6 Fem
Nature: Docile
Ability: Sturdy

Vanillite Lv.23 Male
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Ice Body

Deerling Lv.24 (Winter) Fem
Ability: Chlorophyll

Buneary Lv. 11 Male
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Klutz

Shellder Lv. 25 Male
Nature: Brave
Ability: Skill Link

Here is the list that I would like to get...

Chikorita Lv 1 to 10

Piplup Lv 1 to 10

Goomy Lv 1 to 35

Zorua Lv.1 to 25
(Oct 20, 2015, 09:32 AM)OrderedSaturn Wrote: Got a few Shinys you can use but there is some shinys that I would like to get.

Seel Lv.11 Male

Geodude Lv.6 Fem

Vanillite Lv.23 Male

Buneary Lv. 11 Male

Shellder Lv. 25 Male

Chikorita Lv 1 to 10

Piplup Lv 1 to 10

Goomy Lv 1 to 35

Zorua Lv.1 to 25

unfortunately i don't have or know anyone with the shinies you wanted i might be able to find them on the gts however i might not be able to find them in the level you want if this is ok with you and you want me to hold your shinies so nobody else trades for them we can arrange a time for us to trade and for me to hold your shinies if i do not find them and i give up you will have the shinies you deposited back.

because of me not having or knowing anybody with these shiny Pokemon i will request that you give me extra time for me to try different methods to find them.because of you wanting 4 different Pokemon i believe that i need 3 months maybe 4 because a shiny goomy is very hard for me specifically to find.

if you are ok with these conditions pm back with the time for the trade and i will tell you the Pokemon that i will take for the deposit
(Oct 20, 2015, 05:26 PM)jake english Wrote:
(Oct 20, 2015, 09:32 AM)OrderedSaturn Wrote: Got a few Shinys you can use but there is some shinys that I would like to get.

Seel Lv.11 Male

Geodude Lv.6 Fem

Vanillite Lv.23 Male

Buneary Lv. 11 Male

Shellder Lv. 25 Male

Chikorita Lv 1 to 10

Piplup Lv 1 to 10

Goomy Lv 1 to 35

Zorua Lv.1 to 25

unfortunately i don't have or know anyone with the shinies you wanted i might be able to find them on the gts however i might not be able to find them in the level you want if this is ok with you and you want me to hold your shinies so nobody else trades for them we can arrange a time for us to trade and for me to hold your shinies if i do not find them and i give up you will have the shinies you deposited back.

because of me not having or knowing anybody with these shiny Pokemon i will request that you give me extra time for me to try different methods  to find them.because of you wanting 4 different Pokemon i believe that i need 3 months maybe 4 because a shiny goomy is very hard for me specifically to find.

if you are ok with these conditions pm back with the time for the trade and i will tell you the Pokemon that i will take for the deposit

I on the east coast in north america so there is a time zone if you are somewhere else in the world.
Got 3 more Shinys to trade all water type pokemon if you want them.

Slowking lv.11

Crawdaunt lv.30

Kingler lv.28
I only have 1 shiny i dont want a shiny zigzagoon xD.
(Oct 26, 2015, 09:48 AM)OrderedSaturn Wrote: Got 3 more Shinys to trade all water type pokemon if you want them.

Slowking lv.11

Crawdaunt lv.30

Kingler lv.28

Hi OrderedSaturn,

would you trade your Slowking for a my Growlithe, or I have a Bagon and Larvitar too. All shinny.
(Oct 26, 2015, 01:16 PM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2015, 09:48 AM)OrderedSaturn Wrote: Got 3 more Shinys to trade all water type pokemon if you want them.

Slowking lv.11

Crawdaunt lv.30

Kingler lv.28

Hi OrderedSaturn,

would you trade your Slowking for a my Growlithe, or I have a Bagon and Larvitar too. All shinny.

Only Slowking? ok but if you want the other two I can trade them for that Larvitar and Bagon.
(Oct 26, 2015, 02:34 PM)OrderedSaturn Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2015, 01:16 PM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:

Slowking lv.11

Crawdaunt lv.30

Kingler lv.28

Hi OrderedSaturn,

Only Slowking? ok but if you want the other two I can trade them for that Larvitar and Bagon.

I first only collect particular shinnys for their actual utility value in battle, and then second if they look better than their original forms. I don't simply collect them for being shinny only.

I have Metagross, Greninja, Altaria among my collection, and only keep them because they look better than their original design and are awesome in battle.

I am only interested in the Slowking, as he is also phychic as well, and I feel he looks better shinny and is quite good in battle too.

Although, if you have any other shinnys you willing to trade then please mention them

By the way, they all have 31 x 6 flawless IV's too, the Growlithe, Bagon and Larvitar