Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Shop
I have shinies, anyone want to trade for them?: lvl50 xerneas, lvl100 sylveon, lvl100 latios. reply for what you would like. Angel
wait do squirtle and bulbasaur count as mega evolving
i not then ill give a shiny terrakion
(Nov 21, 2015, 08:35 AM)bamman Wrote: wait do squirtle and bulbasaur count as mega evolving
i not then ill give a shiny terrakion

Bulbasaur and squirtle do not count as a mega because they are not venasaur and blastoise
(Nov 21, 2015, 06:06 AM)epicgamer2004 Wrote: I have shinies, anyone want to trade for them?: lvl50 xerneas, lvl100 sylveon, lvl100 latios. reply for what you would like. Angel

I will take sylveon and latios
Can I have the Mew? I will trade a Shiny Darkrai or a Shiny Giratina.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Dec 6, 2015, 03:27 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Can I have the Mew? I will trade a Shiny Darkrai or a Shiny Giratina.

ill take the Darkrai but what level and does it have a nickname
Lol I'm looking a lot at that Mew. :P I also want the Omanyte. I've got a few shiny Pokemon:
Raichu
Rotom
Bellossom
Any of those interesting?
i'd like the omastar. what are you looking for? i have a shiny salamance, flygon, pyroar, dragonite andampharos if any of those interest you. (i really really want the omastar) i have tons more shinys to offer as well
(Dec 6, 2015, 04:00 PM)jake english Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2015, 03:27 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Can I have the Mew? I will trade a Shiny Darkrai or a Shiny Giratina.

ill take the Darkrai but what level and does it have a nickname

Level 100 and no nickname
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Dec 6, 2015, 05:56 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Lol I'm looking a lot at that Mew. :P I also want the Omanyte. I've got a few shiny Pokemon:
Raichu
Rotom
Bellossom
Any of those interesting?

Also have Shiny Ninjask.