Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Shop
(Oct 26, 2015, 04:35 PM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2015, 02:34 PM)OrderedSaturn Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2015, 01:16 PM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2015, 09:48 AM)OrderedSaturn Wrote: Got 3 more Shinys to trade all water type pokemon if you want them.

Slowking lv.11

Crawdaunt lv.30

Kingler lv.28

Hi OrderedSaturn,

would you trade your Slowking for a my Growlithe, or I have a Bagon and Larvitar too. All shinny.

Only Slowking? ok but if you want the other two I can trade them for that Larvitar and Bagon.

I first only collect particular shinnys for their actual utility value in battle, and then second if they look better than their original forms. I don't simply collect them for being shinny only.

I have Metagross, Greninja, Altaria among my collection, and only keep then because they look better than their orignal design and are awesome in battle.

I am only interested in the Slowking, as he is also phychic as well, and I feel he looks better shinny and is quite good in battle too.

Although, if you have any other shinnys you willing to trade then please mention them

By the way, they all have 31 x 6 flawless IV's too, the Growlithe, Bagon and Larvitar

Ok if I had to pick for Slowking it would be Larvitar for it, and as for other shinys that I am willing to trade is a LV.100 Umbreon that I got in a trade it come with a item
Smoke ball and a few others they are...

Ariados Lv.22

Hypno Lv.26

Unown Lv.5

note: jake english did a trade with me and he did keep his word and he is looking for the shinys that I would want so he is doing is for real.
[/quote]

Ok if I had to pick for Slowking it would be Larvitar for it, and as for other shinys that I am willing to trade is a LV.100 Umbreon that I got in a trade it come with a item
Smoke ball and a few others they are...

Ariados Lv.22

Hypno Lv.26

Unown Lv.5

note: jake english did a trade with me and he did keep his word and he is looking for the shinys that I would want so he is doing is for real.
[/quote]

I PM'd you Smile
(Oct 26, 2015, 12:53 PM)kikiliano Wrote: I only have 1 shiny i dont want a shiny zigzagoon xD.

just because the shiny is a zigzagoon doesn't mean that you still cant donate it and subscribe to this post and see if there is anything else you want at a later date
(Oct 26, 2015, 09:48 AM)OrderedSaturn Wrote: Got 3 more Shinys to trade all water type pokemon if you want them.

Slowking lv.11

Crawdaunt lv.30

Kingler lv.28

i seen your replies with trading the slowking so i wont bother to ask but if your donating the other two thats fine

also i would like to update your progress on the shinies you ordered earlier
i have chikorita breeding on x and breeding piplup and dex hunting for zorua

i choose to dex hunt for zorua because there is a 100% catch rate on route 1
for my x game i have a dragon friend safari that i will be searching for the goomy in , if that fails then i will be breeding for it

so everything will be in the requested levels you want

thanks for your service

-Je
my shiny gyarados for your shiny lugia, if ure interested Smile
Hey Smile I would trade my shiny Clauncher against your shiny seel. Is that ok?
(Nov 1, 2015, 09:01 AM)Schwarzkirsche Wrote: Hey Smile I would trade my shiny Clauncher against your shiny seel. Is that ok?

I trade the seel to jake english so he has it.
Well, I got:
LVL 100 Ditto
LVL 52 Altaria
LVL 50 Gengar

So, I don't actually know what I want (except for Lugia) but I do want something for any of those 3. (I will not be responsible for giving Evolution Stones so get it yourself Smile )
Hey. I didnt read all but I would like your Buneary for my shiny dratini
(Oct 31, 2015, 09:04 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: Would you be willing to part with that shiny drifblim and heatmor for a shiny gastly? Since it'll be able to mega evolve once it evolves.

Until it becomes a gengar it will be counted as a regualr shiny