Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Shop
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:34 PM)jake english Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 12:35 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: can i please have the omastar??? i really really want it... check out my shiny shop for anything that interests you. (i also have a lvl 100 shiny gallade)

This shiny shop is strictly first come first serve. By offering a higher rarity of shiny pokemon will not help your case its not fair to the first person. There might be a time that I get another omanyte/omastar unless you put it in reserve or order it there is really nothing I can do.

oh... has someone already taken it?
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:36 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 12:35 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: can i please have the omastar??? i really really want it... check out my shiny shop for anything that interests you. (i also have a lvl 100 shiny gallade)

This shiny shop is strictly first come first serve. By offering a higher rarity of shiny pokemon will not help your case its not fair to the first person. There might be a time that I get another omanyte/omastar unless you put it in reserve or order it there is really nothing I can do.

there was someone who has claimed it however if they do not trade with me within 5 days it will be put back onto the shiny shop unless they cant make it to the trade in time and tell me then you can try again
(Dec 7, 2015, 12:27 PM)gamer51 Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2015, 11:56 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote: I got shiny deoxyss and shiny heatran and shiny Thundurus and I have two shiny Xerneas and Shiny lopunny  
and shiny slaking
can I offer you a Shiny rayquaza for a shiny Xerneas
Yeah I would lets trade and add me
(Dec 9, 2015, 10:03 AM)jake english Wrote:

This shiny shop is strictly first come first serve. By offering a higher rarity of shiny pokemon will not help your case its not fair to the first person. There might be a time that I get another omanyte/omastar unless you put it in reserve or order it there is really nothing I can do.w

there was someone who has claimed it however if they do not trade with me within 5 days it will be put back onto the shiny shop unless they cant make it to the trade in time and tell me then you can try again

I'm available practically all the time. If they don't trade for it can I have it?
(Dec 9, 2015, 11:28 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

This shiny shop is strictly first come first serve. By offering a higher rarity of shiny pokemon will not help your case its not fair to the first person. There might be a time that I get another omanyte/omastar unless you put it in reserve or order it there is really nothing I can do.w

I'm available practically all the time. If they don't trade for it can I have it?

i wont say you can have it but if they do not trade and you happen to be the first one here then sure
(Dec 9, 2015, 02:05 PM)jake english Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2015, 11:28 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:34 PM)jake english Wrote: This shiny shop is strictly first come first serve. By offering a higher rarity of shiny pokemon will not help your case its not fair to the first person. There might be a time that I get another omanyte/omastar unless you put it in reserve or order it there is really nothing I can do.w

i wont say you can have it but if they do not trade and you happen to be the first one here then sure

thanks so much :D