Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade of HA pokemon
(May 16, 2016, 12:35 AM)Meluem92 Wrote: @Oddish 4 ever yes Smile ok

Ok, when can you trade? I'm on EST time Smile
Lets trade i i have a japan ditto and volocoin and shinys
@Oddish 4 ever Added... I'll stay online for about an hour, then I don't know when I can be online again... If you want we can try with GTS but it can be sniped
Edit: I have to go... I'm sorry Sad I'll try to be online in 5-6 hours. Otherwise I'll be online in 13-14 hours 

@lordlegend16 Hi Smile What are you looking for? I'm not so interested in shiny and volcanion and I already have a jpn ditto... I'm looking for HA pokemon I don't have.
Like what @Meluem  pokemon do you want
@lordlegend16 ehm I'm sorry... I don't understand if you're here looking for a pokemon or to offer one
Hello, can i get a HA gligar? i have HA heracross, if possible can we do it by GTS?
@rodrigomw Hi Smile yes of course, but today I can't trade (maybe in 12-13 hours) so it's better if you wait to put it on gts (it can be sniped)
Hey Muluem, could you give me a female Foongus? I'd love to get one :D

I left a female Swirlix for you in GTS with the message "pkmn4ever". IGN is SINAN

Take your time and thanks in advance! Wink
@Laternus Hi Smile I've already bred you one but I think someone had sniped your Swirlix :/ You should try with a common pokemon (Numel, Geodude, Zubat,...). When you have done tell me IGN, pokemon, level and gender of the pokemon, and message, please. Have a nice day Wink
Hey Meluem, is there any way you could trade me your HA Gligar? I'm trying to compose a perfect team, and thats the last one that I need haha. I've already added your FC, and mine is in my profile information.

I'll be online for another 2 hours, and I'll be online all day tomorrow. So shoot me a message when you're ready, thanks in advance!! :D