Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade of HA pokemon
hi. im looking for HA espurr, swirlix, spritzee, and pancham so im interested in ur HA espurr and swirlix. i can offer about any HA for pkmn in gen 1-5 in exchange.
@rayhunter123 Hi Smile I don't understand if you have HA from gen 1 to 5 or only 1 and 5 :P anyway in the first case I'm trying to have every HA starter if you have some that I don't. Otherwise you can give me whatever you want that I don't have Smile
(May 14, 2016, 11:42 PM)Meluem92 Wrote: @rayhunter123 Hi Smile I don't understand if you have HA from gen 1 to 5 or only 1 and 5 :P anyway in the first case I'm trying to have every HA starter if you have some that I don't. Otherwise you can give me whatever you want that I don't have Smile
kk and i hav HA from gen 1 to 5. from the starters ur missing, i can offer chimchar HA, tepig HA, oshawott HA, chespin HA, and fennekin HA. atm i got a espurr HA so i still need a HA pancham, swirlix, and spritzee :D
@rayhunter123 I've already bred Swirlix but I don't have spritzee and pancham... If you want I can pm you when (if) I'll find them Wink for the starter you can choose what you want Smile thanks
(May 15, 2016, 12:57 AM)Meluem92 Wrote: @rayhunter123 I've already bred Swirlix but I don't have spritzee and pancham... If you want I can pm you when (if) I'll find them Wink for the starter you can choose what you want Smile thanks
ok thx :D out of convenience ill trade a chimchar HA cuz i hav some from extra breeds. and ill appreciate it if u sent me a pm if u do grab them. i wuldnt mind givin away the rest of the starters i listed earlier for the 2-3 that im missing either :3
@rayhunter123 I sent you a pm ten minutes ago
(May 15, 2016, 01:55 AM)Meluem92 Wrote: @rayhunter123 I sent you a pm ten minutes ago
o sry. im kinda new to this XP
I would like Foongus, I have HA Purrloin for trade if you'd like Smile
@Oddish 4 ever yes Smile ok

@Abid Latif I traded Espurr but I can't find your Numel for my Totodile
(May 16, 2016, 12:35 AM)Meluem92 Wrote: @Oddish 4 ever yes Smile ok

@Abid Latif I traded Espurr but I can't find your Numel for my Totodile
Ah, yes. The Totodile request got sniped, but I have recieved my Espurr. This time I put up a Zigzagoon, level 26. The message is still the same.