Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trading Shiny, Battle-Ready Pokemon!
@Bomi  all my shinies are battle ready so I mean it comes out to same 1 for 1 Smile
@Bomi  trade me ING will be faster to show !
(Jul 13, 2016, 04:55 PM)mahetmed Wrote: @Bomi  all my shinies are battle ready so I mean it comes out to same 1 for 1 Smile
ok, sure; but do you have a list of shinys so I can see, with alacrity, what I don't have?  Angel
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
@Bomi  no, no recent one ! Il make one in the near future ty for the tip!
@Bomi  can you please trade me so I can show you my shinies?
(Jul 13, 2016, 04:45 PM)Bomi Wrote: lbeeh I'll take Ninetales and Braviary for Scizor! ^^

I'm sleeping soon, so if you accept we can do a quick trade now!
@Bomi ahhh so sorry I missed you! I'll be on all day tomorrow and I'll go ahead and get you added :D
EDIT: ok so apparently i traded my ninetails and totally forgot :s I do have a shiny Milotic, Zoroark, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Steelix you can choose from if you'd like!
(Jul 13, 2016, 10:15 PM)lbeeh Wrote:
(Jul 13, 2016, 04:45 PM)Bomi Wrote: lbeeh I'll take Ninetales and Braviary for Scizor! ^^

@Bomi ahhh so sorry I missed you! I'll be on all day tomorrow and I'll go ahead and get you added :D
EDIT: ok so apparently i traded my ninetails and totally forgot :s I do have a shiny Milotic, Zoroark, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Steelix you can choose from if you'd like!
lbeeh Braviary and Steelix, then! ^^ Reply to me when you are online so we can trade!
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
(Jul 14, 2016, 06:02 AM)Bomi Wrote:
(Jul 13, 2016, 10:15 PM)lbeeh Wrote:

lbeeh Braviary and Steelix, then! ^^ Reply to me when you are online so we can trade!
@Bomi I'm online now!
@Bomi  tell me when ur online so I can show you my shinies!
is gyarados 31/31/31/0/31/31? :O I don't think I'll be geting the xern anymore cause VGC 16 is over! :P