Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Twisted_Kitsune's Breeding Service [OPEN]
(Mar 14, 2016, 02:55 PM)T-Sizzle Wrote: IGN in pokemon: Tim

Friend Code:  0989-2403-7546 

The pokemon you want: Timid (if you can) Shiny Froakie with Protean ( can you add moves? If so can I have dark pulse, and ice beam, which are both TM moves?)
Shiny?: Yes Please (sadly, this is my first shiny)

How many IV's?: 5 or 6(if possible)

Level: 1-40, do not care ( evolve if possible)

Pokemon your wiling to give in return: A treecko maybe?

Do you want anything else?
since this is your first shiny, ill be more then willing then to get the shiny for you for free! hoever youll be a more low-priority since its free uvu 

(Mar 14, 2016, 04:09 PM)Cheesy Demon Wrote: GN in pokemon:

Friend Code: 0362-0509-2161 (I'm Voidie)

The pokemon you want: Anything from this list here. Tell me how many you want/can do.

Shiny?: No thanks.

How many IV's?: Not very important.

Level: Also not a huge deal.

Pokemon you're wiling to give in return: I've got a bunch of miltank atm, have a bunch of evoulved pokemon I don't need, can breed most babys, and I've got a monster of a breeder for pretty much every egg group. What pokemon are you after? Any large gaps in your dex if you don't want to make a full list?

i can certainly get you a ivy saur!

theres a lot of gaps in my pokedex also tbh, ill be making a list of all the ones i need soon!
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
IGN: Liv

FC: 2208-8955-4705

The pokemon you want: Amaura (if you have one); if not an Emolga would be amazing

Shiny?: yes it would be my first shiny

How many IV's?: 4-5

Level: Lvl 1 is cool...i can train it myself thanks though

Pokemon your wiling to give in return: Minun, Tyrunt, Bulbasaur, or Dratini (w/ 2 egg moves)
can you get me a shiny gligar or shelmet? it'd be my 1st shiny if you exclude the shiny gyrados in gold and a shiny charmander i got through wondertrade.I'd happily trade something in return for this
@Jhinsuu ill try my best to! @x0xliv those might take a while since i dont have x/y, but i can certainly try!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
@twisted-kitsune okay thanks! just let me know if its too much work, or you cant do it. i can change pokemon Smile
@x0xliv its no problem! i actually got Y a few days ago, so most of it should be very easy c: keep noted for when i finish! sorry for the late reply
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
IGN in pokemon: Darks

Friend Code:  1993-9000-3123
The pokemon you want: honedge / Aegislash
Shiny?: yes

How many IV's?: 5 or 6 id slightly prefer 6 but if its 5 with low speed thats fine too.

Level: 35 so it evolves. (if your really nice yoy could use a dusk stone)

Pokemon your wiling to give in return: a 4 or 5 iv bagon with adament nature.
Do you want anything else? eternal life