Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [UPDATED! Come Take a Look!] The Trade Shop to end all Trade Shops!
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:25 PM)alex3715 Wrote: Hey! I was wondering if you would trade your absol for my shiny 5iv pure power female meditite! EG:baton pass, bullet punch, dynamic punch, and drain punch.. if not i have a couple other 5iv shinies that i would be willing to trade

what other 5IV shinies do you have?
I'm breeding for a 5iv one can I take the Cofagrigus? Smile
I got a Breloom w/ Technician, all EV trained and stuff, but doesnt have spore. I didnt pay attention when it was evolving kappa. I got more, but just wanted to bring this up. Can I get either the Starmie or the Medicham? I really just want them for breeding KappaHD
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:29 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: I'm breeding for a 5iv one can I take the Cofagrigus? Smile

do you have any other 5IV pokemon? Maybe a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal for the cofagrigus?
Yeah I've got quite a few, I'll check the PC once I hatch the egg
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:26 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote: [quote='Sinaloalo' pid='47776' dateline='1423094970']
I posted on your other thread but ill post here now that you have posted your mons for trade. I have a 5IV Intimidate Adamant Arcanine. I EV trained it so idk if you would want it reset? Trade for Venasaur?

whats the EV spread on it?

248 HP 10 atk 252 Defense
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:27 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:25 PM)alex3715 Wrote: Hey! I was wondering if you would trade your absol for my shiny 5iv pure power female meditite! EG:baton pass, bullet punch, dynamic punch, and drain punch.. if not i have a couple other 5iv shinies that i would be willing to trade

jolly charmander eg: dragon dance, flare blitz, dragon rush, outrage
Moxie Heracross but it doesnt have great egg moves

Id do one of the last three for the slowbro
guts larvitar EG:dragon dance, iron tail, outrage, and stealth rocks(adamant)
swift swim load EG: teeter dance, leech seed,giga drain(modest)
hustle deino EG: dark pulse, earth power, fire fang, and thunder fang(modest)
also have a adamant non shiny arcanine with intimidate lol just in case you were still looking for one it knows: extreme speed, close combat, morning sun, and flare blitz
HA sableye, HA marril, HA oshowatt, and another HA pokemon for shiny goodra? :D
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:33 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: Yeah I've got quite a few, I'll check the PC once I hatch the egg

no worries!

(Feb 4, 2015, 05:35 PM)Sinaloalo Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:26 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:09 PM)Sinaloalo Wrote: I posted on your other thread but ill post here now that you have posted your mons for trade. I have a 5IV Intimidate Adamant Arcanine. I EV trained it so idk if you would want it reset? Trade for Venasaur?

whats the EV spread on it?

248 HP 10 atk 252 Defense

i dont really like that EV spread honestly

(Feb 4, 2015, 05:35 PM)alex3715 Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:27 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote: [quote='alex3715' pid='47784' dateline='1423095910']
Hey! I was wondering if you would trade your absol for my shiny 5iv pure power female meditite! EG:baton pass, bullet punch, dynamic punch, and drain punch.. if not i have a couple other 5iv shinies that i would be willing to trade

jolly charmander eg: dragon dance, flare blitz, dragon rush, outrage
Moxie Heracross but it doesnt have great egg moves

Id do one of the last three for the slowbro
guts larvitar EG:dragon dance, iron tail, outrage, and stealth rocks(adamant)
swift swim load EG: teeter dance, leech seed,giga drain(modest)
hustle deino EG: dark pulse, earth power, fire fang, and thunder fang(modest)
also have a adamant non shiny arcanine with intimidate lol just in case you were still looking for one it knows: extreme speed, close combat, morning sun, and flare blitz

if the charmander has the blue pentagon i'd do it for that?
Also what do you want for the arcanine?
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:38 PM)Julia234 Wrote: HA sableye, HA marril, HA oshowatt, and another HA pokemon for shiny goodra? :D

I have a marill and i dont really want the oshawott, what other HA pokemon do you have?