Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [UPDATED! Come Take a Look!] The Trade Shop to end all Trade Shops!
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:43 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:40 PM)Bigbear Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:24 PM)Bigbear Wrote: I want the klefki I have ha taillow,marill,pachirisu,minccino,shroomish
You can pick two or three

And riolu

Riolu is really the only one i need

(Feb 4, 2015, 05:40 PM)Sinaloalo Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:39 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:33 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: Yeah I've got quite a few, I'll check the PC once I hatch the egg

no worries!

(Feb 4, 2015, 05:35 PM)Sinaloalo Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:26 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote: [quote='Sinaloalo' pid='47776' dateline='1423094970']
I posted on your other thread but ill post here now that you have posted your mons for trade. I have a 5IV Intimidate Adamant Arcanine. I EV trained it so idk if you would want it reset? Trade for Venasaur?

whats the EV spread on it?

248 HP 10 atk 252 Defense

i dont really like that EV spread honestly

I can reset it if you like.

Do you have anything else to offer?

I have 5IV Adamant Speed Boost blaziken
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:41 PM)alex3715 Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:33 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: Yeah I've got quite a few, I'll check the PC once I hatch the egg

no worries!

(Feb 4, 2015, 05:26 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:09 PM)Sinaloalo Wrote: I posted on your other thread but ill post here now that you have posted your mons for trade. I have a 5IV Intimidate Adamant Arcanine. I EV trained it so idk if you would want it reset? Trade for Venasaur?

whats the EV spread on it?

248 HP 10 atk 252 Defense

(Feb 4, 2015, 05:35 PM)alex3715 Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:27 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote: [quote='alex3715' pid='47784' dateline='1423095910']
Hey! I was wondering if you would trade your absol for my shiny 5iv pure power female meditite! EG:baton pass, bullet punch, dynamic punch, and drain punch.. if not i have a couple other 5iv shinies that i would be willing to trade

what other 5IV shinies do you have?

jolly charmander eg: dragon dance, flare blitz, dragon rush, outrage
Moxie Heracross but it doesnt have great egg moves

Id do one of the last three for the slowbro
guts larvitar EG:dragon dance, iron tail, outrage, and stealth rocks(adamant)
swift swim load EG: teeter dance, leech seed,giga drain(modest)
hustle deino EG: dark pulse, earth power, fire fang, and thunder fang(modest)
also have a adamant non shiny arcanine with intimidate lol just in case you were still looking for one it knows: extreme speed, close combat, morning sun, and flare blitz

if the charmander has the blue pentagon i'd do it for that?
Also what do you want for the arcanine?
it does have blue pentagon and id take the starmie for my arcanine!

sorry it seems as if i missed this! so your charmander and arcanine for my starmie and absol? sounds good!
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:49 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:41 PM)alex3715 Wrote:

no worries!

(Feb 4, 2015, 05:26 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote: 248 HP 10 atk 252 Defense

(Feb 4, 2015, 05:35 PM)alex3715 Wrote: what other 5IV shinies do you have?

jolly charmander eg: dragon dance, flare blitz, dragon rush, outrage
Moxie Heracross but it doesnt have great egg moves

Id do one of the last three for the slowbro
guts larvitar EG:dragon dance, iron tail, outrage, and stealth rocks(adamant)
swift swim load EG: teeter dance, leech seed,giga drain(modest)
hustle deino EG: dark pulse, earth power, fire fang, and thunder fang(modest)
also have a adamant non shiny arcanine with intimidate lol just in case you were still looking for one it knows: extreme speed, close combat, morning sun, and flare blitz

if the charmander has the blue pentagon i'd do it for that?
Also what do you want for the arcanine?
it does have blue pentagon and id take the starmie for my arcanine!

sorry it seems as if i missed this! so your charmander and arcanine for my starmie and absol? sounds good!
yep! i on right now so just offer to trade
her offer was for slowbro not starmie btw
We'll I've got Zubat, Bagon, Marril, Mienfoo, Skarmory, Trapinch, Feebas, Togepi, Larvatar, Ghastly, Cottonee, Growlithe, Sneasel, Swinub, Kangaskhan, Duskull, Hawlucha, Gible, Rotom, Sandile, Ferroseed, Machop, Ralts, Porygon, Honedge, Poliwag, Carvanha, Riolu, Eevee, Tepig, Absol, Gligar, Skrelp, Snivy, and Purrlion, some have HA and some have EMs, just ask and I'll give you their details, they're all between 5-6IV
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:52 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: We'll I've got Zubat, Bagon, Marril, Mienfoo, Skarmory, Trapinch, Feebas, Togepi, Larvatar, Ghastly, Cottonee, Growlithe, Sneasel, Swinub, Kangaskhan, Duskull, Hawlucha, Gible, Rotom, Sandile, Ferroseed, Machop, Ralts, Porygon, Honedge, Poliwag, Carvanha, Riolu, Eevee, Tepig, Absol, Gligar, Skrelp, Snivy, and Purrlion, some have HA and some have EMs, just ask and I'll give you their details, they're all between 5-6IV

can i have details on the zubat, bagon, sneasel, swinub, gligar?
I have myself a few pokes.
Breedjects:
Pinsir w/ Quick Attack and Close Combat, not Jolly or Adamant sadly
Jolly Rattata w/ Flame Wheel and Guts
Jolly Machop w/ No Guard and Ice Punch
Jolly Kangaskhan w/ Scrappy
Timid Nidoran Male/ Hustle
Jolly Eevee w/ Anticipation, mostly for Flareon
Adamant Aerodactyl w/ Steel Wing Tailwind Roost and Whirlwind
Adamant Sandshrew w/ Crush Claw
Calm Rotom
Modest Piplups

All I got. Probably not a few. Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
5IV Gligar with Immunity impish, 5IV Zubat with taunt and brave bird inner focus jolly, 5IV Bagon sheer force adamant with thrash dragon dance and fire fang, 5IV Sneasel keen eye jolly with taunt fake out and icicle crash, and 5IV Swinub oblivious jolly with stealth rock and icicle crash
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:19 PM)NightWolf Wrote: I'm interested in your timid jolteon, parasect, gigalith, torterra, furfrou, victreebell, and articuno. I'll trade you any 7 of the shinies you asked about on my thread for those. Smile

Add me and we can trade now? my ign is dean
I only have the modest jolteon left though!!
I'd take chansey, Clawitzer, Gallade, Snorlax and Nidoking. If you still want the modest jolteon then i would take the florges for that as well

Ok I'll still take the Modest Jolteon. I'll be home in about 45 minutes so I'll get online to trade you then Smile
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:58 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I have myself a few pokes.
Breedjects:
Pinsir w/ Quick Attack and Close Combat, not Jolly or Adamant sadly
Jolly Rattata w/ Flame Wheel and Guts
Jolly Machop w/ No Guard and Ice Punch
Jolly Kangaskhan w/ Scrappy
Timid Nidoran Male/ Hustle
Jolly Eevee w/ Anticipation, mostly for Flareon
Adamant Aerodactyl w/ Steel Wing Tailwind Roost and Whirlwind
Adamant Sandshrew w/ Crush Claw
Calm Rotom
Modest Piplups

All I got. Probably not a few. Kappa

i like the rattata and aerodactyl!

(Feb 4, 2015, 06:03 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: 5IV Gligar with Immunity impish, 5IV Zubat with taunt and brave bird inner focus jolly, 5IV Bagon sheer force adamant with thrash dragon dance and fire fang, 5IV Sneasel keen eye jolly with taunt fake out and icicle crash, and 5IV Swinub oblivious jolly with stealth rock and icicle crash

i like the zubat and the bagon
(Feb 4, 2015, 06:08 PM)NightWolf Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:19 PM)NightWolf Wrote: I'm interested in your timid jolteon, parasect, gigalith, torterra, furfrou, victreebell, and articuno. I'll trade you any 7 of the shinies you asked about on my thread for those. Smile

Add me and we can trade now? my ign is dean
I only have the modest jolteon left though!!
I'd take chansey, Clawitzer, Gallade, Snorlax and Nidoking. If you still want the modest jolteon then i would take the florges for that as well

Ok I'll still take the Modest Jolteon. I'll be home in about 45 minutes so I'll get online to trade you then Smile

no worries i'll still be around, take your time!