Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] ev trained pokes
i really wanna get into competitive battling but i need some ev trained pokes, i know how to ev train but i dont get how much and like what pokes are good or not i already watched a youtube video about it but i dont understand D:. Good nature and stuff can you guys help me and trade me some? i can trade some pokes back if you like :D Huh
Hey there, I have a Whimsicott I can give away if you'd like it. And I would recommend consulting smogon to see what pokemon are good (even though you technically can make all pokemon work in certain teams), and you can get some usage tips with EVs for them aswell.
(Sep 3, 2016, 10:48 AM)Ebbwald Wrote: Hey there, I have a Whimsicott I can give away if you'd like it. And I would recommend consulting smogon to see what pokemon are good (even though you technically can make all pokemon work in certain teams), and you can get some usage tips with EVs for them aswell.

i would be really happy if i can get that whismicott! i really need a good grass type for my team :D
(Sep 3, 2016, 10:50 AM)mees Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2016, 10:48 AM)Ebbwald Wrote: Hey there, I have a Whimsicott I can give away if you'd like it. And I would recommend consulting smogon to see what pokemon are good (even though you technically can make all pokemon work in certain teams), and you can get some usage tips with EVs for them aswell.

i would be really happy if i can get that whismicott! i really need a good grass type for my team :D

Aight, I added you. Whimsicott is EV-trained for speed and special attack if I remember correctly. I could also give you an Eevee with perfect ivs except for attack, it was supposed to be a Sylveon, however it isn't EV-trained yet.
(Sep 3, 2016, 10:56 AM)Ebbwald Wrote:

Aight, I added you. Whimsicott is EV-trained for speed and special attack if I remember correctly. I could also give you an Eevee with perfect ivs except for attack, it was supposed to be a Sylveon, however it isn't EV-trained yet.

im ready to trade
(Sep 3, 2016, 11:04 AM)mees Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2016, 10:56 AM)Ebbwald Wrote:

im ready to trade

I'm trying to trade ya, does it not show up?