Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TUTORIAL] Pkhex for 11.3.0-36 using soundhax
Try going to the memories and make the residence all clear. If that doesn't work, try fiddling with the memories more.
(Apr 6, 2017, 06:07 PM)moo311 Wrote: Try going to the memories and make the residence all clear. If that doesn't work, try fiddling with the memories more.

Alright, thanks buddy.
Anyway to use this for the digital copies?
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel" The way I use it for digital copies is by exporting/importing the sav of the digital copy by going to jksm and instead of pressing cartridge, I press CIA/SD and then do the same thing, but I am using a CIA of JKSM so it might be different.
i try to follow this for europe but dont work Sad i have version 11.3.0.36, but when i enter in jk save manager and select pokemon sun dont show nothing only a green screen and nothing happen.
(Apr 11, 2017, 06:56 PM)Mhei Wrote: i try to follow this for europe but dont work Sad i have version 11.3.0.36, but when i enter in jk save manager and select pokemon sun dont show nothing only a green screen and nothing happen.

I have the same problem, with version 11.3.0.36 but for the US version. I followed the guide step by step but once i select the jksm in the homebrew launcher and select pokemon sun, it gets stuck at the green screen
What type of ds are you guys using?
There isn't a new version for N2DS??
(Apr 12, 2017, 04:08 AM)moo311 Wrote: What type of ds are you guys using?

Im using new 3ds XL version 11.3.0.36 i can launch homebrew with no problems but when try enter in jksm i get this green screen
Try reinstalling jksm and replacing the files