Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Taco Bell Breakfast (or lunch too, If you're into that)
So there is a thread dedicated to favorite pizza toppings, So I thought it was was time there was a thread dedicated to heaven on earth, being Taco Bell breakfast. I got out of class this morning and thought "you know what, I really want to try taco bell breakfast again" I had tried it when It first came out, and wasn't all that impressed. But this time I tried the sausage and gravy crunchwrap which came with cinnamon ball rolls or something like that. Let me tell you, it was AMAZING! 10/10 -ign would eat again
Never tasted Taco Bell Breakfast. Nearest one is 20 miles away.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
We don't have Taco Bell in the Netherlands kappa
Yeah, We don't have a taco bell close to us either. Luckily however, I have to drive to my campus which is <30 miles away, and there is a taco bell right down the road from the campus. It is literally amazing lol
(Nov 19, 2014, 08:50 AM)theanimal189 Wrote: Yeah, We don't have a taco bell close to us either. Luckily however, I have to drive to my campus which is <30 miles away, and there is a taco bell right down the road from the campus. It is literally amazing lol

You go to Ohio State?
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I still think Taco Bell having a breakfast menu is hilarious
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

(Nov 19, 2014, 08:52 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2014, 08:50 AM)theanimal189 Wrote: Yeah, We don't have a taco bell close to us either. Luckily however, I have to drive to my campus which is <30 miles away, and there is a taco bell right down the road from the campus. It is literally amazing lol

You go to Ohio State?

Yeah man lol

(Nov 19, 2014, 08:53 AM)Legacy Wrote: I still think Taco Bell having a breakfast menu is hilarious

I did too, but it's legit lol
(Nov 19, 2014, 08:53 AM)Legacy Wrote: I still think Taco Bell having a breakfast menu is hilarious

I'd have to agree. Although, I think the whole idea of eating at Taco Bell is hilarious.
(Nov 19, 2014, 09:03 AM)Joushou Wrote:

I'd have to agree. Although, I think the whole idea of eating at Taco Bell is hilarious.

agreed
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

This thread beats Pizza thread. Love Taco bell. That is probably because I am a mexican though and love dem burritos from Taco bell.