Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Best Gaming Community Out There!
Hey Everyone,

I had an account on PokemonForever since it's birth, but I wasn't a huge contributer and just sorta popped in when I wanted to trade friend safaris. Anyway, so I created a new account to start fresh and become more involved in this community!

I've been playing Pokemon since the Gen1 Days back in 1998 and continue to play to this day! I discovered Justin Flynn when I was in college about 3 or 4 years ago. If I remember correctly he actually started his stream on my brithday, June 9th! I was hooked the moment I saw his stream and listened to his commentary and watched his reactions to running into shiny Chatots and such. :P

I miss seeing him stream, but I still get so hyped when I see him on a Twitch or Nintendo stream. Hope you're doing well Justin and thanks for all you've done in this community!

I'm excited to contribute a little more to a community that's given me so much and I look forward to making some friends in the process! 

make it rain
Monsoon Toed
Welcome to the forums .... again bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Welcome Wink
Welcome Back
Welcome back also how were the forums when it just started?
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Mar 18, 2016, 08:45 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Welcome back also how were the forums when it just started?

The forums when it just started was just banter between the mods and some of the older members, as well as some giveaways
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Ayy a vet is back!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

welcome back to the site! Glad to see an old member come back! :D
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
@SenpaisLittleEevee @UnluckyShinyHunter @terrorkid94 @Johnnyspyguy @jouzea @pritchman227 

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome back! It's amazing to see how far this community and forum in particular has come, but I shouldn't be too surprised... this is THE best gaming community afterall right! :P Looking forward to getting back into it!
(Mar 18, 2016, 11:45 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote:
(Mar 18, 2016, 08:45 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Welcome back also how were the forums when it just started?

The forums when it just started was just banter between the mods and some of the older members, as well as some giveaways
@Johnnyspyguy Yeah, @SenpaisLittleEevee is exactly right. Justin and his founding crew started this forum as a means to talk and discuss all things Pokemon like new and old games, anime and I remember trading and giveaways were a huge thing back then as well. Really great to see how much the forum has grown!