Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Collection Keeps On Growing.
(Jul 11, 2017, 07:49 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: Unfortuntely, I brought it over from ORAS and since I bought Sun/Moon and AS on the Nintendo store I had to delete my AS game. I then started over to get the legendaries in AS. If you know a different way that I can I'll do it.
It's fine then Smile thanks again
No problem, let me know if I can get you anything else!
(Jul 11, 2017, 07:51 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: No problem, let me know if I can get you anything else!

Will do Smile thanks again
hi i have a speedball dratini and i can breed it wit the ha in a speed ball if you want im looking for a marinie with ha in a apricorn ball
(Jul 11, 2017, 10:32 AM)iimlF4nT4Sy Wrote: hi i have a speedball dratini and i can breed it wit the ha in a speed ball if you want im looking for a marinie with ha in a apricorn ball

fortunately I have that available, [couldnt see well, i was swimming all day. my apologies.]
(Jul 11, 2017, 10:32 AM)iimlF4nT4Sy Wrote: hi i have a speedball dratini and i can breed it wit the ha in a speed ball if you want im looking for a marinie with ha in a apricorn ball

I can help you out. I have Mareanie. Which one do you want, LureB or LoveB?
@Embla loveball let me just breath it with the ha do you want a specific nature?
(Jul 11, 2017, 02:45 PM)iimlF4nT4Sy Wrote: @Embla loveball let me just breath it with the ha do you want a specific nature?

Sure, what nature?
@Embla im breeding it adamat now
(Jul 11, 2017, 03:02 PM)iimlF4nT4Sy Wrote: @Embla im breeding it adamat now

I meant, what nature do you want for your mareanie? Smile