Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Interview canceled due to Hacker's Demands
So I'm sure in some capacity everyone has heard about to movie The Interview where Seth Rogen and James Franco are chosen to kill North Korea's Dictator, Kim. Well according to news today the movie has been officially cancelled due to hacker's demands. You read the full story below.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/12/18/s...nal,manual

What are your guys's thoughts on this?
The group being the "Guardians of peace" Which are telling them to not air the movie or terrorist attacks at Sony Picture Theater. It sucks for the Sony putting it together because making the whole movie costs around 44 Million to make and then it is just going to be canceled. I bet they will leak it online or something when this attention dies down and make their money back that way. The death scene in the movie got showed on Youtube and wasn't even nothing harsh.
What's really stupid is that the North Koreans released the emails without looking over them, which included the death scene from The Interview

http://mirror.ninja/xdhc
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
To be honest, it's hard to say. If North Korea made a movie about killing Obama there would be an insane uproar in America. Although, I bet they wouldn't cancel it haha.

Anyway, I think Sony's best move is to just release it right this second on Amazon!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Dec 18, 2014, 02:39 PM)Justin Wrote: To be honest, it's hard to say. If North Korea made a movie about killing Obama there would be an insane uproar in America. Although, I bet they wouldn't cancel it haha.

Anyway, I think Sony's best move is to just release it right this second on Amazon!

They already have a video showing a man dreaming of North Korea nuking New York (2:06)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=203_1360053143 (Not NSFW just hosted on liveleak)
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Agreed Justin. If they did it, we would do the same. The only things is they don't have any arts in North Korea haha. But seriously, I don't think Korea would actually do anything to us and I hate that Sony backed down on the release. Maybe this is the veteran in me speaking, but by us cancelling the movie that makes us look weak to "terrorist." The movie will be released for sure, yet the only way to recover from it being cancelled is to either release it straight to DVD or offer it free online for it to go viral.
Good news. Sony representatives have just told CNN that they are hoping to release the film online! Possibly through sites such as Netflix and Amazon.
Thanks Obama......
(Dec 19, 2014, 04:56 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Thanks Obama......

Bump
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

(Dec 19, 2014, 04:56 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Thanks Obama......

He's the one that called out Sony and said that they shouldn't have cancelled the movie.

Plus he vows to make North Korea pay for what they did, especially considering North Korea is threatening to hack into the US Nuclear Power plants.

Update: North Korea is capable of carrying out such attacks on Nuclear Power Plants. 9/11-Style Attacks are quite plausible if movie were to proceed to roll out in theatres. Possible suicide bombings or live grenades thrown into a theatre are likely to be performed by pro-North Koreans.

Update 2: North Koreans capable of hacking into air-trafficking systems, jeopardizing the lives of many Americans.

Update 3: Unconfirmed reports state that North Korea is looking to assist ISIS, al Qaeda, and other anti-American organizations to carry out acts of terror on highly-populated areas, such as marketplaces and places of worship, if America does not cooperate with terrorists.