Bruxish
81.82%
18 81.82%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Shiny Showdown Week 3: Spearow vs Bruxish
Star 
The second week of the Shiny Showdown has finally come to a close with Umbreon taking the win against Zorua, 13 votes to 8. Congratulations to @LuxrayLogan for nominating the winning pokemon! We now move on to the third week where we have a bit of an unusual match up. It's not a combination of shinies that I'd expect but none the less it will be exciting to see which comes out on top!

[Image: 021.png]
Spearow the Tiny Bird Pokémon (nominated by @Wolfy2478)

Vs

[Image: 779.png]
Bruxish the Gnash Teeth Pokémon (nominated by @wartty)

I'm looking forward to this showdown as it will be interesting to see what everyone picks between these two polarising shinies. I already have an idea of which I'll pick, but I won't expect it to be an easy win. This match up definitely has the potential to be the first surprise victory in the tournament! So, vote wisely and may the best shiny win!

Win a Shiny Spearow or Bruxish!
To be in for a chance to win a BR shiny Spearow or Bruxish, after you vote, leave a reply to this thread with which shiny is better and why you think it is. I will pick the winner next Friday and they will be announced in Week 3 of The Shiny Showdown!

Last Weeks Winner!
Congratulations to @PerchPond who is the winner of the shiny BR Umbreon

(To Main Thread) (To Challonge Bracket)
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Bruxish, and here's why: So all the islands of Hawaii have official colours: Hawai'i - Red, Maui - Pink, O'ahu - Yellow, Kaua'i - Purple, Moloka'i - Green, Lana'i - Orange, Ni'ihau - White, Kaho'olawe - Gray. Since the Alolan region is based on Hawaii, looking at Bruxish normal and shiny colour-scheme, most if not all of the islands' colours are included between the two. And the shiny colours look cohesive and compliment both each other and the normal colouring. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think it's cool none the less. Spearow just goes from red to gold-ish for no special reason. HOWEVER, Spearow's back-sprite looks pretty good with the gold and black.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
HOLY **** @PerchPond I LOVE YOU!!! I never knew that x'D Bruxish is even more beautiful then I ever knew.... The day the leaks came out I was looking over that page of all the shiny sprites.... and I saw Bruxish.... It was one of the few times ive experienced love at first site.... A Rastafarian colored pokemon x'3 what more could a weed smoker ask for !!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Love You Bruxish
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty ahahaha, jah man Rolleyes The power of Google helped me bring this knowledge to you, what a blessed time to be alive! Did your heart suddenly start pounding, palms sweating? Maybe it was just the weed... Wink Bruxish truly is a nice shiny though
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Spearow is just so bland. I have to give this one to Bruxish. It's not the prettiest Shiny, but at least it's got some character. Ain't nothing wrong with Christmas colors.  Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Christmas Fish ftw.
Ehhhem @Chansey & @0kamii I believe you mean Rasta Fish ;D

EDIT: Callin on Bruxish for the clean sweep !! >:D
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
I have to agree with Okamii. Spearow's shiny just seems so underwhelming.
I've got to say Bruxish. Spearow is pretty boring and the rastafarian life is best.

Maybe I'm just biased because I like reggae and rasta a lot.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Sep 16, 2017, 11:26 AM)wartty Wrote: Ehhhem @Chansey & @0kamii I believe you mean Rasta Fish ;D

EDIT: Callin on Bruxish for the clean sweep !! >:D

I know what I said.  Wink