Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Themed Team
I really want to do a team themed off of my favorite movie "Repo! The Genetic Opera" I currently can't really choose what pokemon I want and I'm hoping you guys can help me out, the characters are (I know there are more than 6 I'm just gonna pick the best pokemon that can be made into a team)

Blind mag-opera singer probably a dark pokemon maybe flying type or ghost, mismagius or murkrow?
Shilo Wallace- A girl with a blood disease, no ideas
Amber sweet-A pretty, rich girl with an addiction to a street drug, jynx?
Nathan Wallace- A totally awesome executioner style person, mightyena maybe?
Luigi Largo- A man with a slightly knifey/stabby temper, bisharp?
Grave robber-Just so epic, Cofagrigus?
Genterns- Pretty much just nurses who are really good at surgery, chansey?
Pavi Largo-A guy who kinda sorta steals faces, no ideas

Please tell me if you have any ideas, btw this movie is set in the dystopian future so dark, ghost and psychic or any pokemon with that theme really work well :D thanks so much
ditto for the last 1 :P
(Nov 15, 2014, 02:02 PM)evilsabre Wrote: ditto for the last 1 :P

You freaking genius! How did i not think of that (I'm being serious not sarcastic)
Blind mag-opera singer probably a dark pokemon maybe flying type or ghost, mismagius or murkrow?
-Jigglypuff
-Gothitelle
-Lopunny
-Fraxure/Haxorus?
-Beedrill
-Krookodile
-Chansey or Audino
-This screams Yamask
team i just made very fast roughly type balanced and could function well versus players;

Nathan Wallace-Mega Absol
Luigi Largo-doublade/aegislash
Shilo Wallace-Roserade
Genterns - Chansey
Blind mag-opera singer-Mismagius
Grave robber- Crawdaunt (kinda needed a fire counter at this point Krookodile could also work)
(Nov 15, 2014, 02:12 PM)Joushou Wrote: Blind mag-opera singer probably a dark pokemon maybe flying type or ghost, mismagius or murkrow?
  -Jigglypuff
  -Gothitelle
  -Lopunny
  -Fraxure/Haxorus?
  -Beedrill
  -Krookodile
  -Chansey or Audino
  -This screams Yamask

Ok all of these are spot on have you seen the movie? I still think I'll go with a murkrow for blind mag because I think this team needs a good status spreader, and because in the end of the movie she is an a feathered corset and sings the song chromaggia, which is about a sad and fearful bird.
(Nov 15, 2014, 02:20 PM)Carsonith Wrote: Ok all of these are spot on have you seen the movie? I still think I'll go with a murkrow for blind mag because I think this team needs a good status spreader.

Nope. Never heard of the movie.
(Nov 15, 2014, 02:18 PM)evilsabre Wrote: team i just made very fast roughly type balanced and could function well versus players;

Nathan Wallace-Mega Absol
Luigi Largo-doublade/aegislash
Shilo Wallace-Roserade
Genterns - Chansey
Blind mag-opera singer-Mismagius
Grave robber- Crawdaunt (kinda needed a fire counter at this point Krookodile could also work)

That does have a very nice competitive feel and it really fits my kind of stall or sweep style of strategy. I am sure I will use some of these, the absol idea is so perfect btw. Heart
no prob i like making these kind of themed teams, has much more character than the true competitive squads that are just a set of the top pokemon that feel very generic.
(Nov 15, 2014, 02:47 PM)evilsabre Wrote: no prob i like making these kind of themed teams, has much more character than the true competitive squads that are just a set of the top pokemon that feel very generic.

Huh I can't decide what pokemon out of the ones you guys recommended...*bringing out the whiteboard*