Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Thoughts and Feelings
Hey all, so I don't see a lot of people posting in this forum so I figured I'd get some conversation going. I wanted to know what all of your thoughts and feelings were towards POGO now that it's been out for well over a month. How far are you into the game? What do you like about it? What would you like to see changed?

For the entire month of July, I feel like all I did was work and play GO in my free time. My excitement for the game was been fizzling though. I currently have logged 118 Pokémon in my Pokédex and it's becoming a struggle just to find new ones. On top of that, being Level 26 has made it much more difficult to catch commons like Pidgey and Weedle. It's getting to a point where I have to rely on egg hatches just to get anything of value. My last six 10K eggs were 2 Jynx, 2 Magmar, a Hitmonchan, and an Eevee. Angry

Regardless, I still find the game fun and it gets me out of the house. My goal is to get all of the available Pokémon in the US before they release Gen II. While I'm on track to do that, it's going to be a real grind. I'd like to see them lower the catch difficulty on some of the more common Pokémon, but I know they won't do that.

My best Pokémon right now is a 2059cp Gyarados. I'm still on the hunt for a Snorlax, Lapras, and Dragonite! What are some of your best Pokémon and ones that you're still on the hunt for?
I think that many of the fans unfortunately don't cross over since there's no real end game for PokemonGO. I don't really spend much time personally because I know I won't touch it once Sun and Moon is out.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
It's pretty far from the trailer.

Kinda overrated.

It doesn't really have much to it, like Justin said there's really no real end game for POGO.
When they add more features like trading, battling, I might start playing it more often but until then i'l stick with the Main Pokemon Games
It's kinda lost its appeal, I'll probably start playing it when they start releasing new gens. They ruined their own game with the server issues, the radar being broken, and making stupid decisions obviously for $$$ and not fans.
I try my best to play the game fairly reguarly. As a level 23 player, I must say it's my dedication to complete the Pokedex (maybe even create a living Pokedex) that keeps me playing the game. The gym system isn't all to fun when you spend 5 minutes taking a gym, so someone can swipe the gym from you or you lose it a minute later. I constantly find myself out of bag space and not really wanting to spend the funds to upgrade more. I've only gotten 4 10km eggs while i hatched over 100 eggs. Some aspects just get old quickly I suppose. It has it's fun moments, but I really look forward to Pokemon Sun & Moon.
(Aug 23, 2016, 07:28 AM)Justin Wrote: I think that many of the fans unfortunately don't cross over since there's no real end game for PokemonGO. I don't really spend much time personally because I know I won't touch it once Sun and Moon is out.

Fair enough. I actually like the fact that there's no real end game. For me, I'm trying to complete the Pokédex, minus the region exclusives, Ditto, and the legendaries. I'm currently at 120 so I'm getting there! I agree about not touching it once Sun and Moon come out, but it's been great at helping pass the time until November 18th. I've also made new friends and have gotten out of the house a lot more because of it. It definitely has its faults, but it's still a lot of fun!
There are stops and gyms all over my campus. Just guess how often I play it.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Aug 29, 2016, 06:08 AM)squeab Wrote: There are stops and gyms all over my campus. Just guess how often I play it.

My guess is all the time?
@DanielJames Ever reee day
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I feel it more like a collector thing than any other. I don't usually fight in gyms or anything, I just complete Dex. That's about it for me, realle...