Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Two Shinies In One Horde
I can't decide if this is good or bad XD

The cool thing is, two shinies appered in one horde.  Bad thing is I had to kill one of them

For proof here is the video I recorded of the two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFGRHIouzYw
So that's why I never get shinies in hordes...you get 'em all *LOL*
XD

That hole trip after,  my friend didnt get one shiny XD
I think the only thing that would make me madder was if it were 2 different shinies in the same horde! Just thinking about it makes me rage a little inside.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth 

That would suck so bad, cause some hords have different ones

Seedot and swablu for example
@CaptainBlue That's what I was thinking! I would have to use the move frustration to kill one of them cause it'd fit my emotions perfectly
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Man the thought makes me hate hoard hunting
I'm hord hunting right now for another shiny

Proably might give it away on this sight if its one i already have

But, besides fishing, its the quickest shiny hunting way u can use

@Fliny
What do you think your average chain for horde hunting is? I have yet to find one yet and I have the charm and everything :/
My averge chain varys because horde hunting really doesn't have a chain

People only chain to keep number of how many

U could get it on one horde, or 500 hordes.  It varies.

So far, i would say the shortest ive ever done would be chain of 70. The longest would be chaining for fun and it taking half a week, but that would be due to me killing each horde instead of running.  It was a shiny golbat.  Lol.

Just gotta be paient.  Wink

Right now i'm at 12 hordes