Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[USA] Pokemon VGC Winter 2015 Regionals (February/March)
Let me know when we get a Northwestern US regionals location.  :D
Whats the rules for VGC in ORAS or do we not know yet?
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
The Lancaster California is my best shot. Not 6 hours away like others. So I could possibly make that depending if I like the VGC rules for OR/AS at the time.
(Nov 16, 2014, 04:28 AM)Grovylite Wrote: I won't be going to any. I need to find out where some regionals are in England....

I feel you. I signed up for a regional in Nottingham, but I sadly had to cancel for personal reasons Sad it sucked I missed them, I know I would have kicked butt! kappa
The list has recently been updated. Check out the first post for Pokemon regionals in your area!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
How do you enter a regional event?
i wish there was a few in Canada Sad
i practically live in asia soooooo no VCG >.<
(Nov 25, 2014, 09:17 AM)Nyatalie Wrote: i practically live in asia soooooo no VCG >.<

If there was one in Boston or Connecticut I would go but Virginai is like 5 hours away from me! Anyways I'll still go to worlds even infra just watching. At least that's close. I'll still play VGC online. Sucks the rules don't get announced til February
The only one anywhere near me is the Virginia one, and I hate to think what I'd have to do for my fiancee to be able to go to a Pokemon tournament the weekend of Valentine's Day. :P