Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[USA] Pokemon VGC Winter 2015 Regionals (February/March)
Thanks eckley and that's the plan Smile
(Feb 9, 2015, 03:41 PM)Eckley Wrote: Good Luck both of you! I'm sure you'll do well :D  Maybe a #TeamForum Finals? Kappa
Aaron Zheng is most likely going to win this event.
I was only trying to give them a confidence boost [Image: 1.0]
I didn't even know he was going
well I hope you do well and have a good time regardless of who's there :D
Aaron is going to Florida or St.Louis not Lancaster. Alex Ogloza isn't even playing this year. Pd0nz is going to Oregon. Ray Idk.
I've watched Aaron Zheng before, and he's too predictable. It doesn't help that a lot of people try to copy his Pokemon. You won't believe how many Sylveons have Sleep Talk because of him.

But on another note, am I alone at St. Louis? :'(
(Feb 10, 2015, 01:10 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: I've watched Aaron Zheng before, and he's too predictable.  It doesn't help that a lot of people try to copy his Pokemon. You won't believe how many Sylveons have Sleep Talk because of him.

Well Aaron is at St. Louis and also the only reason Aaron is predictable is because he reveals all his strategies by uploading youtube videos and creating content
I only have watched his streams, and what he does can be easily stopped.

Also, I was referring to anyone else on this forum going to St. Louis.
(Feb 10, 2015, 01:10 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: I've watched Aaron Zheng before, and he's too predictable. It doesn't help that a lot of people try to copy his Pokemon. You won't believe how many Sylveons have Sleep Talk because of him.

LOL I'm sure there will be more. I believe a lot of the users are keeping it on the DL if they are going.